show off ur shooters

>observer_

Proton
Nebulae
I'm well aware that most people in this community are European, but I figure there's plenty of European firearm owners, too.
PNoWkyL.jpg

A 91/30 stamped for 1936, all matching. (except for the bayonet)

I have a Springfield 1903 dated for the October of 1917, but no good pictures of it.

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Finally. A thread designed for me. I shall share some of my personal encounters and some from my personal collection.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
I shall start with what is pretty much my “favorite child”, my Romanian 74 clone

I love her
where's da foregrip :(
i cant find one irl for airsoft let alone for boom booms like that

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
where's da foregrip :(
i cant find one irl for airsoft let alone for boom booms like that
It isn’t Romanian in the way of the dong grip sadly. That’s more so for the 65 and the like in 7.62 Soviet. But I’ve certainly found airsoft AKS-74’s and that like around. But true to life 5.45 AKs are extremely rare, even in the US cause important restrictions on Russia and other countries.

I managed to get mine cause the fella selling it had no idea what it was so I got it for $600 compared to the $2,000 they went for. And they go for about $3,500 now.

that reload goddamn
It’s what happens when you practice for fuckin ages lmao. I’ve had to resort to VR since I ran out of ammo and couldn’t go anywhere

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
It isn’t Romanian in the way of the dong grip sadly. That’s more so for the 65 and the like in 7.62 Soviet. But I’ve certainly found airsoft AKS-74’s and that like around. But true to life 5.45 AKs are extremely rare, even in the US cause important restrictions on Russia and other countries.

I managed to get mine cause the fella selling it had no idea what it was so I got it for $600 compared to the $2,000 they went for. And they go for about $3,500 now.

It’s what happens when you practice for fuckin ages lmao. I’ve had to resort to VR since I ran out of ammo and couldn’t go anywhere
Dryfire. Best tool for training imo.

also yeah the usual aks are some hungarian, romanian, or yugoslav or chinese imports

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Dryfire. Best tool for training imo.

also yeah the usual aks are some hungarian, romanian, or yugoslav or chinese imports
Yeah I’ve been using dry fire alongside VR as a trainer while locked away in my house the past year or so.

For practicing stuff like draws, loads, clearing fails, handling and that such dry firing is your pal if you can’t afford to go out and have fun on the range.

Ive been wanting to convert my clone to a way more realistic and appealing 74 but it would require so much work so for the time being I’m letting it chill.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah I’ve been using dry fire alongside VR as a trainer while locked away in my house the past year or so.

For practicing stuff like draws, loads, clearing fails, handling and that such dry firing is your pal if you can’t afford to go out and have fun on the range.

Ive been wanting to convert my clone to a way more realistic and appealing 74 but it would require so much work so for the time being I’m letting it chill.
only reason i wish i was american: guns

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
only reason i wish i was american: guns
Only reason I’m proud to be an american lmao. I can actually pursue my hobby and not be judged and prosecuted (sorta, but I’m legally good.)

But here’s my own M91/30. Funnily enough I’ve got two 91/30s. One stamped pre war 1939, and another war time marked 1941. I dunno if the ‘39 marked ever saw action. But the one ‘41 marked most certainly did. By just the look of it you KNOW AT LEAST a couple Soviet soldiers carried her throughout the war.

I always make sure to take extra good care of a war horse like her. Cause she deserves it after all the Nazis she killed and combat she’s seen.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Time for my most recent pick and my only shooter I actually haven’t been able to fire yet thanks to the National ammo shortage, my Colt Army Special in .38 Special
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Easily the most comfortable to hold gun I have in my collection, it molds perfectly to my hand.

The cool thing about this one is even though it’s the most common type of revolver in the US, it’s known as the Colt Detective Special now, but prior to 1920 it was known as the Army Special as it was made for a contract sent by the Army, but they never got fielded cause the .38 SPL round and the Colt M1917 was chosen instead.

I found out thanks to the serial # and Colts official website that this revolver was one of those made in 1917 for that contract. As it’s dated 1917 on their tracking page.

Only a real handful of Army Special revolvers were made before they were renamed and rebranded to the Police/ Detective special respectively and became the most common police issued revolver in the US. And made them up to about 1970 before auto pistols became the next big thing.

I really just want some fucking .38 SPL please guys just a single box.