Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
This is Blake, hes 13 weeks old.. we were meant to get him middle of May..
But the fucking boarders are being little shits, so it might be later on in the year..

JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE!
He is a Dachshund / Border Collie Mix
Ibr6hjI.jpg

Look at this boy now..
He turns 10 months in 4 days.

nQ7yd6F.jpg

Boyfriend wanted to test out dog clothes for the first time.. safe to say- Blake doesn't like clothes. (Thank god)
thxUsWw.jpg

Hes allowed on the bed also. - Hes a massive cuddle pup..

Also if anyone wants to know what his personality is like.. it's..:
Crack Head
Scaredy Cat
Vocal
Cuddly
Dumb

Every so often hes mostly Cuddly and Dumb, but the moment we go outside..- hes a Vocal Crackhead.

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
A9A9F8BA8253732109963A4812CD7C8C5535EC5F

I go home in December to see this boy so I'm taking a laptop with me instead of using my pc, streaming gmod here I come.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Got a new dog recently, he is a bit shy and is not used to its surrounding yet but I think its pretty adorable, not sure about the breed do haven't seen this kind a lot, must be a cross breed. Overall its acting quite nice I have yet to come with a name for it but so far I think its adapting to the environment.

image0.jpg

D

Deleted member 7099

Got a new dog recently, he is a bit shy and is not used to its surrounding yet but I think its pretty adorable, not sure about the breed do haven't seen this kind a lot, must be a cross breed. Overall its acting quite nice I have yet to come with a name for it but so far I think its adapting to the environment.

image0.jpg
your dog look broken

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i swear to god some dog owners are braindead

i was out in the field throwing the ball to the dogs and all of a sudden this beefy looking bull mastiff type dog starts running up to us, i look over at the path and see its owner - some pink haired woman jogging - who's paying zero fucking attention to her dog and is just letting it run wherever it wants while entirely off lead

the dog reaches us and starts puffing up, anzac - being the big dick chad he is - also puffs up, so i'm trying to get inbetween them so these two don't start having some kind of fucking donny brook

meanwhile this woman's just jogging like "URRHHH HURRRR :d", occasionally glancing at us and shit

im fucking DEATH STARING her, staying near the dogs, nearly putting myself inbetween them, giving off ALL THE SIGNS that i don't want this fucking dog near me or my dogs

what's she do?

just jogs. she doesn't care.

i have to keep control of the situation for a good 4-5 minutes before she finally decides she's going to call her damn dog, it takes FOUR CALLS for the thing to actually respond meaning its recall training is fucking horrible

so, okay, i keep throwing the ball for 10 minutes or so, then i put the leads on the dogs and start walking back

who's behind me?

THIS FUCKING DOG AGAIN WITH HER DUMBASS MARSHMALLOW HEAD OWNER, FOLLOWING US

so i just get on the path and keep away from it, it eventually gets the idea i'm leaving and proceeds to piss all over the joint

and what's pink hair doing? just jogging. just fucking jogging.

swear to god i could've put this woman's hair in a blender

Last edited: