so I decided to check something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
German'y been a good Country recently, haven't heard anything about religion x doing y in Germany. Good on ya.
yeah, kind of.
alot of parents force thier kids to go to church and shit though, glad im able to decide that myself
[doublepost=1470433498][/doublepost]
Jesus was a retarded cunt that made everyone believe he was a son of god and got a lot of people tortured and killed because he wanted power. Seriously if you come up today and say : I AM SON OF GOD XDDD." then you get thrown into a cell with a straightjacket because most of the people who say that are retarded.

Also the egyptians and romanians etc made gods like santa for kids. "if you don't be good and don't obey our rules god will punish you so you better follow MY rules or go to hell lmao fking loser."

But nowadays its just "oh damn i just insulted someone well ill go to church sunday and ill go to heaven xd."

also since i'm a true atheist im posting this video.

atheists that have a problem with religious people piss me off
and im saying this as an atheist

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
yeah, kind of.
alot of parents force thier kids to go to church and shit though, glad im able to decide that myself
[doublepost=1470433498][/doublepost]
well get pissed off.
Religion=war and cancer
goodnight

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I have a problem with religion, mainly because it's the primary cause of most wars and death at this point. But religious people are fine as long as they're not saying shit like "Gays are sinners" Or whatever. The only religion I'm fine with is Buddhism, just because the whole purpose of it is just helping people.

If God existed, he's a massive cunt.

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
I have a problem with religion, mainly because it's the primary cause of most wars and death at this point. But religious people are fine as long as they're not saying shit like "Gays are sinners" Or whatever. The only religion I'm fine with is Buddhism, just because the whole purpose of it is just helping people.

If God existed, he's a massive cunt.

For reals though, Religion is the main reason that the dark ages existed, and the questioning of religion allowed the enlightenment. Truly fascinating that people can believe in something they haven't seen. Anyway, I aint here to start an argument.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im fine with anyone that believes into religion in a ethical manner, or just because they are interested, if it comes to harming other people because of it or forcing them to something it's over though

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im fine with anyone that believes into religion in a ethical manner, or just because they are interested, if it comes to harming other people because of it or forcing them to something it's over though

"Yo, stop bumming dudes. Even though bumming dudes has absolutely no effect on my life, stop it. Because my God will be angry with me, because you bummed dudes. I don't want you fucking up my chances of getting into heaven because you bummed a dude."

80% of Christians are honestly greedy cunts that just want to believe in God because they want a fucking reward for helping people.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
For reals though, Religion is the main reason that the dark ages existed, and the questioning of religion allowed the enlightenment. Truly fascinating that people can believe in something they haven't seen. Anyway, I aint here to start an argument.
I do agree with you, I used to be against religion too and stuff but you just can't tell people that they must stop believing against thier will.
People should rather learn how to be more tolerant than trying to change stuff

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so I noticed theres alot of atheist characters
I decided to check how many there are
strap in

This wasn't even all of it.

disclaimer: this is not meant as an attack or flame

I actually talked to @Dingo about this. Its extremely stupid considering majority of the population is religious and everyone in the army happens to be atheist, or they just made an FOB filled with europhic atheists.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"Yo, stop bumming dudes. Even though bumming dudes has absolutely no effect on my life, stop it. Because my God will be angry with me, because you bummed dudes. I don't want you fucking up my chances of getting into heaven because you bummed a dude."

80% of Christians are honestly greedy cunts that just want to believe in God because they want a fucking reward for helping people.
hell, alot of religious people piss me off
im just cool with people that believe in god and whatever as long as they dont tell other people what to do

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae

Thanks bro.
I like how you blantantly stereotype us.

It's like you would say
''80% of black people are honestly thieves and muggers and just want money.''
How is that any different?

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
so you want to honestly say that 80% of the black population is criminal
I'm not gonna point any fingers 'cause that'd be mean and some people would be like "ur bad go kys fukin meatball" and I can't bother with that rn

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thanks bro.
I like how you blantantly stereotype us.

It's like you would say
''80% of black people are honestly thieves and muggers and just want money.''
How is that any different?

Because this.

Christianity (And many other religions) Are there just to give you the promise of life after death, or some kind of reward afterwards. It's hard not to believe most religious people are only in it for the chance of getting eternally gifted, or given a perfect life, or given a reward for doing something. You're not helping out of the good of your heart when it's religion, you're helping because you want a fucking shot at Heaven. And you're willing to do anything to get it. God says gays are bad, better go stand outside the Orlando Shooting with a sign saying "God sent the shooter" that'd certainly please the almighty cunt. If you want me to stop stereotyping religion, stop following the damn stereotypes. The pope is one of the only religious people I like, because he went out in public and praised gays for their courage, said he would never judge them and that they're free to do what they wish. God made you free-willed for a reason, and it certainly wasn't to lick the shit off his boot every Sunday.

Why do you even want life after death? Eternal life? That terrifies me. Living forever isn't a reward, it's a curse, because no matter what magnificent things await you in Heaven, you'll be bored of it, eventually. And then you'll remain bored, for infinite years. Infinite, meaning, endless. Non-stop boredom with no reprieve.

Would you be happy with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.