So, I got access to DALL-E 2...

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
bKhjmMv.png

48qzHPT.png

The AI struggled on this one, I suppose the prompt I typed wasn't the best - but it still looks good.

I want to know what happens if you type in this exact prompt.

That one scene from Neon Genesis: Evangelion, very realistic
7NWUtQl.png

this is so adorable im going to make it a pfp hot damn, im going to get on the waitlist see if i get acess... what if

michael schumacher drinking beer while playing his nintendo driving a ferrari in the middle of siberia

Can't do that one since it's a real celebrity :/

PFP Request by @Paul1332 "A picture of a unicorn disguised as a militant soldier, digital art very realistic"
wQf6l0K.png

eisGdDx.png

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
The AI struggled on this one, I suppose the prompt I typed wasn't the best - but it still looks good.

7NWUtQl.png

Can't do that one since it's a real celebrity :/

PFP Request by @Paul1332 "A picture of a unicorn disguised as a militant soldier, digital art very realistic"
wQf6l0K.png

eisGdDx.png
Oh shoot

Then change the goat for a dragon or a horse see if any work, god I feel like a child here

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Holy shit the 3rd and 4th ones are beautiful.

Not a single one of them is even remotely close to Neon Genesis: Evangelion (nor any scenes that could be called 'that' scene) but damn they've got aesthetic.
I still love that you keep saying *that* scene yet that only narrows it down to like 5? 6? scenes

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Holy shit the 3rd and 4th ones are beautiful.

Not a single one of them is even remotely close to Neon Genesis: Evangelion (nor any scenes that could be called 'that' scene) but damn they've got aesthetic.

o4GqeCE.png

d3tqDL7.png

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I still love that you keep saying *that* scene yet that only narrows it down to like 5? 6? scenes
That's the beauty of it.

Everyone has a different interpretation of what that scene is. This is also including the entirety of The End of Evangelion

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
That's the beauty of it.

Everyone has a different interpretation of what that scene is. This is also including the entirety of The End of Evangelion
I like that scene in which they do that thing for numerous seconds or minutes, just doing it. Nothing.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I like that scene in which they do that thing for numerous seconds or minutes, just doing it. Nothing.
actually no the shish kebab takes the spot of number one

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i havent seen evangelion i have no idea what you guys are talking about

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
i havent seen evangelion i have no idea what you guys are talking about
I would post it but A: Spoilers, B: semi nsfw.

But the three *thats* are different scenes which are memed on, due to the fact we are able to distinguish them from stupid things like fanta

you also have Just dance

Cuttsy

Proton
Nebulae
These are brilliant. Could do with a new profile pic if possible...

Realistic digital art portrait of a panther dressed as a soldier, jungle background

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
You could make something that doesn't look good in Photoshop and then put it in DALL-E 2 and make variations of it.