Solitaire

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey there,

Named Solitaire I'man English University student and somewhat frequent member of Lemon Punch, my first forum account was made in early 2013, and I frequented both the HL2 Server and the WW3 Server, having a CP on the former and a Sergeant in the globalist faction in the latter. I even found myself trying out the Frundtech/QZ server from time to time. I never really stuck around as life is pretty dramatic and exciting at the moment for me and don't expect me to spend every waking hour here either, I just enjoy the company of like minded people and LP was somewhere I could retreat to to have a laugh. And I plan to have plenty of those here.

Anyway, here I am, hate me, love me, ignore me.
I'm Solitaire, and I'm a strong independant man who don't need no feelings.

Seriously though, might see y'all server side.

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I remember you, hello!

Welcome to the community

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I genuinely thought, When reading the title of this thread someone wanted to discuss desktop solitaire. Regardless, Welcome! ;3

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
Don't ask me why I chose the name as an alias. I just like the way it sounds, but yes the nostalgic value of the passtime game on Windows XP was probably a deciding factor...maybe...20...30%? :P Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Welcome!
I hope you have a great time!

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
hey solitaire, I remember you I think. welcome to nebulous