Information Something I Have Been Wanting To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Before i go any farther, I want to say that i have done this post on my own will, not pushed to do it by anyone and this is purely my view/suggestion. Also, please do read the entire post before making any justifications on this post as well. Thank you. :)

I am sure many know of the community After Flash, and I also know that many, not all but many, do not have good opinions or thoughts about it either. Some also may know that I am a staff member over there as well. If you don't, you do now.

As of late, or since launch a couple of days ago as a matter of fact, we have come under some considerable attack, such as DDos-ing and the forums were hacked (although i cant make any assumptions on this community being tied to that). These were not only quite annoying, but quite malicious as well.

Now, what i also say that we are not innocent either, we have done things as well. These being along the lines of trolling these forums or TS.

I want just to say that, over all this is wrong. Its wrong for either of us to be doing anything. I know many people are mad at Gurrazor, as well as some other members of the community, and those are justified. But I feel that this should not happen to either of us.

Im not just trying to defend :heyzeus: here, i am defending nebulous as well. We are two great communities. But this constant feud between the two will bring us both down in the end. Let us not fight each other, lets us co-exist with each other. Let us both develop on our own. There is no need for players from either community to be trolling, DDos-ing, or even hacking each other.

nebulous is still my home community, and it probably still will be. I have enjoyed the roleplay here immensely, and i dont want to give that up. But, I said i would help :heyzeus: develop, because i promised to, and it is my duty as a staff member there. So yes, i am a member of both communities, and i want it to stay that way. But we have to resolve these things, we have to learn to live with each other.

Thank you for reading, and do have a lovely day. ;)

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
giphy.gif

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
There is no need for players from either community to be trolling, DDos-ing, or even hacking each other.

Accusation of DDoSing is met with serious concern and if you wish to bring that forward to us it would be advisable to do so in a PM with some form of evidence for us to take action.

But to be really honest with you, why would someone want to DDoS that community? We're far bigger and we don't really need to be doing anything stupid like DDoSing to gain members.

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ok guyz!!11! ITS VERI SERIUS! DDDOSING IS ILLEGAL AND YOU CAN GET FINED F=R THAT OR EVEN GET PUT TO JAIL!!1!!! ITS NOT A JOKE! HOPE UOU UNDERSTAND!B!!!!!111 AND HACKING IS BAD LIKE ANONYMOUS HAKS PEOPLES!!

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
But given time and development I can be better.

No server is the best it can be at it's start.
except a server will not get better when it's an illegitimate copy of a better server ran by a slimy fuck
anyway, if you got serious ddos complaints, go to alex
these drama threads do nothing but just get you roasted

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Accusation of DDoSing is met with serious concern and if you wish to bring that forward to us it would be advisable to do so in a PM with some form of evidence for us to take action.

But to be really honest with you, why would someone want to DDoS that community? We're far bigger and we don't really need to be doing anything stupid like DDoSing to gain members.
Under my understanding DDosing is hard or impossible to trace.

I was not trying to make any accusations, but I will talk to you in private for a moment.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

I was not trying to make any accusations, but I will talk to you in private for a moment.
It's easy to trace if they use a crappy booter they bought for two dollars sending 1 GB of packages every 6 hours. But if they use CMD with this command ping :heyzeus:.com -t -l 20000000000 it's impossible to trace and your computer will explode

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

We also have been attacked multiple times over the past 7 days, should we assume that as a retaliation to the suspected attacks from nebulous?

Status
Not open for further replies.