Information Something I Have Been Wanting To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
We also have been attacked multiple times over the past 7 days, should we assume that as a retaliation to the suspected attacks from nebulous?
It could be, but I have no hard evidence on that.

But, that's what I'm trying to say, nethier of us should do this to each other, given that It is both of us. Im trying to take a neutral stance on the issue, we should both make efforts to fix this issue

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
It could be, but I have no hard evidence on that.

But, that's what I'm trying to say, nethier of us should do this to each other, given that It is both of us. Im trying to take a neutral stance on the issue, we should both make efforts to fix this issue

There is nothing to fix on our side, we are not DDoSing nor are we assuming it to be AF that have attacked us recently. We'll ensure our servers stay online and our website stable without creating a drama of it, regardless of who it is.
[doublepost=1469485725][/doublepost]I'll make it very clear for everyone though.

We do not allow or condone any attacking of other communities or servers in any way. Members found DDoSing servers will be permanently removed from the community without appeal.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
But to be really honest with you, why would someone want to DDoS that community? We're far bigger and we don't really need to be doing anything stupid like DDoSing to gain members.
Or anything stupid like offering staff to members on another community to bring them over.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Can you guys stop removing my relevant posts.

It is not like the OP is posting anything more relevant than my illuminati meme.

It is spouting nothing but accusations without evidence.

A lot of bark but no bite; the same as blaming the illuminati for DDoSing their server (which is probably caused by their lack of a developer that would actually fix any bugs on their server which are probably causing their horrendous lag).

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Can you guys stop removing my relevant posts.

It is not like the OP is posting anything more relevant than my illuminati meme.

It is spouting nothing but accusations without evidence.

A lot of bark but no bite; the same as blaming the illuminati for DDoSing their server (which is probably caused by their lack of a developer that would actually fix any bugs on their server which are probably causing their horrendous lag).
The horrendous lag is most likely the fork map itself. We did remove a lot of props.

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
But this constant feud between the two will bring us both down in the end.
Nah, I'm pretty sure it'll just bring you down.

After-Flash

20150805-LESBOS-slide-ZG91-articleLarge.jpg

Nebulous
1024px-USS_New_Jersey_(BB-62)_underway_in_1983.JPEG

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
oh?

you just implied our direct involvement in the aforementioned malicious acts.
In going to be honest here, it is us both of us going at each other. No one from is just going to random communities and doing such things to them. Its an isolated issue.
[doublepost=1469486373][/doublepost]
lag=/=ddos
more like just a shitty host
again don't bother with these threads here
no one will give you the positive attention you want for that failed attempt at ww3 for gurraslime
I never said I wanted positive attention. I could care less about that.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they said thier "top notch" ddos protection will help the servers being back up soon
PROTECTION =/= SPEED OF RECOVERY
it kind of shows how retarded the devs apparently are
anyways, making alts to fuck around can be ok to some extent but ddosing is kind of too much and exaggerated

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If After Flash really wanted to just Roleplay, they'd join Nebulous.

I feel they're competing with nebulous for the sake of competition.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
In going to be honest here, it is us both of us going at each other. No one from is just going to random communities and doing such things to them. Its an isolated issue.

If by some infinitesimal chance one of our members is/has been initiating a (D)DoS attack on your community's website or servers, we (being the management) have nothing to do with it. There's been no chatter about committing any kind of attack on your property, and for you to insinuate such a thing is borderline slander.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
this is an inherent condition of gmod clockwork servers
there are people who troll any serious rp server for a thrill
really, look it up

I never said I wanted positive attention. I could care less about that.

Let us not fight each other, lets us co-exist with each other.
ye okay
again, no one here actually cares about gonelikeaflash

stop trying to pull the victim card when that failed attempt is not pulling enough players in
obviously we are just doing a better job at the game mode and securing the player base legitimately

and like mentioned before, most of the people here will never try gonelikeaflash or go to it because gurraslime is running his greedy tendrils around it

anyway, i can assure you no one will give you the positive attention you want. it's a lost cause trying to appeal to us here
/irrelevant-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.