Information Something I Have Been Wanting To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
feel free to take a gander of our numerous threads, and see that very few (if any) speak ill of your community. most memes of you guys are about the 900 dollars you wasted.
There are also private convs and steam.
[doublepost=1469488506][/doublepost]
why would you want to be a part of the same community you claim is breaking the law and DDoSing a rival?
Because i Really enjoy the roleplay, and some of the members here and I don't want to give that up just for helping out another.

Reactions: List

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
There are also private convs and steam.

Then they shouldn't affect you because those aren't the types of things that are made public, unless one of the parties involved said something worth being made known.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
I don't really see why we would even try to put you guys down, you guys are the only ones here actively trying to be the bigger community while we're just chilling on our hl2rp and ww3rp servers barely talking about your community.

Literally no reason for a bigger community to ddos a smaller one who isn't even considered a danger to us in the slightest.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
im sorry that you're triggered by some harmless memes but
tumblr_lmpfj6rjab1qclt3z.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Gonna chime in.

:heyzeus: was made during a time when LP was dying - confirmed - and someone wanted to try and cash in and poach players. It worked... until Neb got announced, and then it promptly flopped. Then Gurra sells WW3... which flops the second ours launches because it has the backing of the original team behind it.

Not to mention the HL2 gamemode straight-up ripped off a hell of a lot of guides/layout/etc when it was first created. I don't even know if it got fixed, actually.

We're literally everything :heyzeus: tried to be when it was first launched, done right.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
They are private, you never know

so if I send a message to someone on steam about my dislike for :heyzeus:, you are directly affected by it? your spider senses tingle? "SOMEONE IS BADMOUTHING :heyzeus:!!!!!!!!!"

like I said, you'll never see the conversations, so there's no reason you should tell people to stop having conversations in private.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Gonna chime in.

:heyzeus: was made during a time when LP was dying - confirmed - and someone wanted to try and cash in and poach players. It worked... until Neb got announced, and then it promptly flopped. Then Gurra sells WW3... which flops the second ours launches because it has the backing of the original team behind it.

Not to mention the HL2 gamemode straight-up ripped off a hell of a lot of guides/layout/etc when it was first created. I don't even know if it got fixed, actually.

We're literally everything :heyzeus: tried to be when it was first launched, done right.
You are right in some points There actually
[doublepost=1469488910][/doublepost]
so if I send a message to someone on steam about my dislike for :heyzeus:, you are directly affected by it? your spider senses tingle? "SOMEONE IS BADMOUTHING :heyzeus:!!!!!!!!!"

like I said, you'll never see the conversations, so there's no reason you should tell people to stop having conversations in private.
I never said for people to stop doing that.

I'm just thinking about all aspects, even some of the farther fetched ones

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Also something kind of on topic

I like how AF takes LP's HL2RP backdrop and places it as their own even though their community doesn't even have HL2RP lmao,

Pointing out that AF is basically one badly thought plagiarism.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Nebulous has exceeded what we had expected for it's start up, we understand that AF exists but it's not our concern and I don't believe that the members are concerned in any way about it either. We have our community and although some members probably don't like AF it's probably more related to how things have been conducted by it's staff and members in general during it's early phase; Poaching staff and personal attacks to respected members of head staff.

We're happy to respond to the thread but not if you cannot agree that there is nothing pointing toward Nebulous or any of it's members other than suspicion caused by us being your competition; Which actually is more reason for AF to attack us more than it is for anyone at Nebulous to attack AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.