Information Something I Have Been Wanting To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
You are right in some points There actually
[doublepost=1469488910][/doublepost]
I never said for people to stop doing that.

I'm just thinking about all aspects, even some of the farther fetched ones

So then what is your goal?
We've already explained to you no one here condones malicious activity, and to our knowledge, no one is actively committing any crimes.

What exactly do you want from us, if not to stop our memes?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also something kind of on topic

I like how AF takes LP's HL2RP backdrop and places it as their own even though their community doesn't even have HL2RP lmao,

Pointing out that AF is basically one badly thought plagiarism.
I wish I was kidding when I said this was literally their entire thing back when it started - I saw it myself. They planned to launch HL2 and robbed a bunch of documents/lore from LP to use for it, often not even bothering to change details.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
serious question @NightSky57
what was your actual intention of this thread
did you actually think people would care the slightest about gonelikeaflash?

it's nothing more than a meme of a community
really, spare your dignity and ask for a lock on this
conversation will go nowhere besides gonelikeaflash being roasted

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
I wish I was kidding when I said this was literally their entire thing back when it started - I saw it myself. They planned to launch HL2 and robbed a bunch of documents/lore from LP to use for it, often not even bothering to change details.
chrome-25.07.16135.png

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
tbh they openly admitted that they were going to recreate LP and making it into an LP 2.0, even giving back players their old chars and script items as if nothing ever happened.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Nebulous has exceeded what we had expected for it's start up, we understand that AF exists but it's not our concern and I don't believe that the members are concerned in any way about it either. We have our community and although some members probably don't like AF it's probably more related to how things have been conducted by it's staff and members in general during it's early phase; Poaching staff and personal attacks to respected members of head staff.

We're happy to respond to the thread but not if you cannot agree that there is nothing pointing toward Nebulous or any of it's members other than suspicion caused by us being your competition; Which actually is more reason for AF to attack us more than it is for anyone at Nebulous to attack AF.
Alex sums this up well.

Actually this was not a bad discussion. I got me thinking about things. So, I'm going to go think about those things.

Lock this up or whatever you wish.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
wata- ...............

what is this conspiracy my friends..........

but he hasn't been here in 7 weeks what are the chances

Status
Not open for further replies.