Space Station 13

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
wish lifeweb wasnt just on the weekends cause then i gotta go on /tg/ and die making meth or killing liggers and furries

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Whats the role thats easy to pick up the game's mechanics in lfwb?

I cant go back to ss13 after this

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't get ppl like you lol. It's a 300MB game made up of 32x32 sprites and sex is a crudely coded menu that plays sounds and spit out sprites when buttons are pushed

It's the concept of someone doing it. I mean, Garry's Mod is just a vidya game with shitty models and no real animation, just for people to type their imagination, people still get disgusted at Rebecca Striker and some other incidents in LP/NC.

I don't see people complaining about loli pr0nz on the interwebs even when brought up and I'm willing to bet my yearly income the people that complain about lifewelp's epic child molestation mechanics wouldn't mind having a quick game of INCESTUS SEMEN INFERNO: THE LOLICONING 2u

Part of the massive reason why DrPepper was hated

I'm willing to bet my yearly income the people that complain about lifewelp's epic child molestation mechanics wouldn't mind having a quick game of INCESTUS SEMEN INFERNO: THE LOLICONING 2

Please don't tell me that's a real thing

also it's really easy to pwn n00bs trying to diddle you, use your legs and kick their balls off lmao, or just don't approach anyone with a beard that is a smerd.

The option is still there, and SOME people might actually go along with it. Sure is it child rape? No, it's child sex.

you will only ever get raped if you deliberately ask for it, you sick fuck. thankfully for you lifeweb is now full of politically correct morons thinking it's supposed to be like fallout 4, a super epic le fun comedy family friendly adventure :smiley: so even if you do get touched in the no go zone someone will gladly come in and help you

I hate PC, but being PC =/= getting sick at Child rape.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
lol

in other news, ive tried to play lifeweb, but at peak times its so laggy that i move one tile every 5 seconds.

maybe ive just been spoiled by smooth sailing normal SS13 in most code bases, but i don't think its normal to barely be able to do anything for 5 seconds at a time

so i never really got deep into the lifeweb scene because of that, tho the no rules thing is cool

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
maybe ive just been spoiled by smooth sailing normal SS13 in most code bases, but i don't think its normal to barely be able to do anything for 5 seconds at a time

hosted in russia no amerikano

It's the concept of someone doing it. I mean, Garry's Mod is just a vidya game with shitty models and no real animation, just for people to type their imagination, people still get disgusted at Rebecca Striker and some other incidents in LP/NC.

The option is still there, and SOME people might actually go along with it. Sure is it child rape? No, it's child sex.

child rape

child sex

you mean being a pixelated sprite

standing on top of a smaller pixelated sprite

clicking a html button

that makes moan sounds

and then makes another sprite

hardcore

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Whats the role thats easy to pick up the game's mechanics in lfwb?

I cant go back to ss13 after this
add me on steam if u want to learn

ive never actually seen it happen but once i saw some guy getting burned on a cross for being accused of doing so

if u want to learn ss13 in general add me on steam xx

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
there is also the whole supah sekret club thing that made me dislike goon station

like the cool shit you have to be a veteran / stumble upon it by luck when you get used to the game in order to understand

same with goon and its space mysteries + "special chems"

either then thats its alright. i walked about as a medic and just threw hobos onto this shuttle i took to the main area where everyone is at

idfk where i was at tbh, i just liked throwing hobos onto the shuttle and killing the ones who were about to die anyway without getting someone on my ass about it

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there is also the whole supah sekret club thing that made me dislike goon station

like the cool shit you have to be a veteran / stumble upon it by luck when you get used to the game in order to understand

same with goon and its space mysteries + "special chems"

either then thats its alright. i walked about as a medic and just threw hobos onto this shuttle i took to the main area where everyone is at

idfk where i was at tbh, i just liked throwing hobos onto the shuttle and killing the ones who were about to die anyway without getting someone on my ass about it
lol eunuch
have you checked your groin area during your misadventures

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
hosted in russia no amerikano

child rape

child sex

you mean being a pixelated sprite

standing on top of a smaller pixelated sprite

clicking a html button

that makes moan sounds

and then makes another sprite

hardcore

Back to the rebecca striker or something similar on LP
Beastiality
You mean just words written out as such
Words written out in a vidya game
By clicking keys on the keyboard
That describes you fucking a dog
Which is responded by the person playing the dog doing another /me

People still got disgusted.

It's not about the animation, it's not about the sprites or pixel changes.
It's the concept
If I wrote some shit right now about a child getting fucked by some guy, I'm sure I'd be forum banned because it's disgusting. Even though it is just pixels after all.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Back to the rebecca striker or something similar on LP
Beastiality
You mean just words written out as such
Words written out in a vidya game
By clicking keys on the keyboard
That describes you fucking a dog
Which is responded by the person playing the dog doing another /me

People still got disgusted.

It's not about the animation, it's not about the sprites or pixel changes.
It's the concept
If I wrote some shit right now about a child getting fucked by some guy, I'm sure I'd be forum banned because it's disgusting. Even though it is just pixels after all.
u know that u dont type out actions in lfwb right like any actions at all
its automated

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
u know that u dont type out actions in lfwb right like any actions at all
its automated

Yes, I know that, I've played LFWB before.
What I'm saying is it's the concept of it.
I mean, writing it out or not, it's not happening, but it's still shitty either way.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, I know that, I've played LFWB before.
What I'm saying is it's the concept of it.
I mean, writing it out or not, it's not happening, but it's still shitty either way.
lfwb is aiming to be as cruel as real life and is aiming at a very specific niche playerbase

like its common that someone smashes your face in with a rock because you called him a cunt

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
lfwb is aiming to be as cruel as real life and is aiming at a very specific niche playerbase

like its common that someone smashes your face in with a rock because you called him a cunt

But yeah, I get that's the point of the game, but sometimes things go too far.

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
its a video game
it doesnt matter if its in good taste of not
its a game and if you dont like rape or sex, which doesnt even happen a lot
just dont play

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
But yeah, I get that's the point of the game, but sometimes things go too far.
DICQ4RS6EROC2S6TDQ57ELZGIJ42NFE4.jpg

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
lol eunuch
have you checked your groin area during your misadventures

i was actually some kind of medicis or something that had a shuttle going straight to the castle

i think it was a train?

idfk, i just liked beating up hobos then "treating" them with a nice throw into my shuttle then telling people "they will be alright"

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i was actually some kind of medicis or something that had a shuttle going straight to the castle

i think it was a train?

idfk, i just liked beating up hobos then "treating" them with a nice throw into my shuttle then telling people "they will be alright"
were you throwing them in your shuttle through a portal