Space Station 13

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what server y'all gaming on

TG Manuel usually, slightly less chaotic and allows for more experimentation since it's supposed to be 'Roleplay' not that people abide by it, but slightly more than the rest

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I forgot how fun Janitor was.
God the amount of shit that you witness on accident and near death scenarios.

Today I helped out security with some straggler that constantly resisted arrest by beating him up with a local chair and then mopped streaks of blood next to a completely smoked-out corridor, while getting tazed.
All this while I went on a looting trip to get insulated gloves and whatnot.
Truely a magnificent experience.
[doublepost=1646524350][/doublepost]I trapped myself inbetween my bed, a vendor and the buff-r-matic.
I am now stuck forever.
R3FHLX2.png

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I forgot how fun Janitor was.
God the amount of shit that you witness on accident and near death scenarios.

Today I helped out security with some straggler that constantly resisted arrest by beating him up with a local chair and then mopped streaks of blood next to a completely smoked-out corridor, while getting tazed.
All this while I went on a looting trip to get insulated gloves and whatnot.
Truely a magnificent experience.
[doublepost=1646524350][/doublepost]I trapped myself inbetween my bed, a vendor and the buff-r-matic.
I am now stuck forever.
R3FHLX2.png

Janitors are the best, just casually walk around a murder, see a guy being murdered, says nothing, mops up the blood, stares at the killer in the face, and walk's away.

Sigma grindset

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
TG Manuel usually, slightly less chaotic and allows for more experimentation since it's supposed to be 'Roleplay' not that people abide by it, but slightly more than the rest
same
from my experience, it's roleplay in the sense that a lot of people are willing to accomodate you if you try doing something fun - the one round where the Heretic and Captain duked it out in UNO comes to mind.

Janitors are the best, just casually walk around a murder, see a guy being murdered, says nothing, mops up the blood, stares at the killer in the face, and walk's away.

Sigma grindset
Janitor's great, very player-dependent (and thus dynamic) with a cool and visible effect on the round. I also like stations that give you trash compactor access, since picking through the stuff that comes down the tubes and bringing the ocassional brain to the mad scientists at medical satisfies my inner skaven

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
same
from my experience, it's roleplay in the sense that a lot of people are willing to accomodate you if you try doing something fun - the one round where the Heretic and Captain duked it out in UNO comes to mind.

Janitor's great, very player-dependent (and thus dynamic) with a cool and visible effect on the round. I also like stations that give you trash compactor access, since picking through the stuff that comes down the tubes and bringing the ocassional brain to the mad scientists at medical satisfies my inner skaven
Screenshot_20220310_082016.jpg