Space Station 13

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there is also the whole supah sekret club thing that made me dislike goon station

like the cool shit you have to be a veteran / stumble upon it by luck when you get used to the game in order to understand

same with goon and its space mysteries + "special chems"
dont know what you mean literally
if there is anything u dont know how to make i can probably tell u

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
dont know what you mean literally
if there is anything u dont know how to make i can probably tell u

i don't mean you in general

i mean most of the community is like that; unless you find it yourself, or ask a nice person, your cucked

and discord usually only tells you the basic stuff

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i don't mean you in general

i mean most of the community is like that; unless you find it yourself, or ask a nice person, your cucked

and discord usually only tells you the basic stuff
thought u meant shit like chemical solutions in the sanctuary, could tell you those too but that would be big meta

the playerbase was surprisingly nice to me ingame, got taught medical shit entierly ic and its the first game where I actually experienced stuff like that

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
thought u meant shit like chemical solutions in the sanctuary, could tell you those too but that would be big meta

the playerbase was surprisingly nice to me ingame, got taught medical shit entierly ic and its the first game where I actually experienced stuff like that

Well, a meta sheet exists on the dead reddit in case anything is needed to be known

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, a meta sheet exists on the dead reddit in case anything is needed to be known
mostly outdated
besides that it lacks alot of things anyway

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

41a90d426e.png

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think we all know about Fox P McCloud
I went on paradise with the same IC name as him, and surprise, double standard (archive)

edit: they censored the post by outright removing it. not surprising, one of the subreddit moderator is a paradise player lol

edit²: permabanned from subreddit (reason: "stop.") after asking them why it got deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: List