Space Station 13

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yet ERP is banned, unlike other places.
I mean who would even ERP in SS13 like that's just retarded, unless it's a heavyRP server but those are shit.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you'd be surprised how many degenerate autist furries actually rp sex in a 2d spaceman game lol
Who would ERP in Gmod...
Well, it's HL2RP, like actual Roleplay. Most SS13 servers have little to no roleplay at all. Only /me's you get are the automatic ones when you pick up something.

Nebulae
snowflakes, shit admins, bad rules, 1000 races
[doublepost=1502617850][/doublepost]
therefore the third worst, other two allow erp
Eh, admins in my experience are useful and nice if you treat them with respect and not like dogs. Snowflakes you'll get anywhere on SS13 that's just the environment of that game. Rules are pretty well done, covers nearly all the possible annoyances of people murdering everyone or causing a pre-mature end of the round because someone misread their objectives as a traitor.

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Well, it's HL2RP, like actual Roleplay. Most SS13 servers have little to no roleplay at all. Only /me's you get are the automatic ones when you pick up something.
You're not justifying erotic roleplay are you?

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
And it adds more diversity than human tbh.

If you're going to SS13 for the roleplay you're doing it wrong.
ok but most servers who have that amount of races literally force the rp down your throat?
Eh, admins in my experience are useful and nice if you treat them with respect and not like dogs. Snowflakes you'll get anywhere on SS13 that's just the environment of that game. Rules are pretty well done, covers nearly all the possible annoyances of people murdering everyone or causing a pre-mature end of the round because someone misread their objectives as a traitor.
you dont get snowflakes on vg or hippie

Nebulae
ok but most servers who have that amount of races literally force the rp down your throat?

If you look on any server close enough you'll find some, same with any 'roleplay-ish' gamemode.

Personally like Spartan I like the amount of races, to me there isn't many due to the karma system which keeps a nice constant amount of different races.

Reactions: List

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
idk why people hate paradise i really like it, donated to them before too and got the hook up on some cool shit.

snowflakes, shit admins, bad rules, 1000 races
[doublepost=1502617850][/doublepost]
therefore the third worst, other two allow erp
- there's snowflakes on every server
- admins are actually really helpful, better than yogstation's 12 year old admins
- how can there be bad rules? the head rules are a bit strict but you gotta remember you are playing in (what's basically) command of normally 100+ people and are expected to do your job, as for antagonist rules all of them make sense except for "die a glorious death", the rest there are just like any server you go on that'll have 35+ members on at a time.
- not really 1000 races, but according to a lot of scifi media in a similar vein of ss13 that's basically what deep space is like aside from the dog and cat races which are kind of dumb but i look past it considering none of them have tried to yiff me yet... except for once but that's a strange story tbh
- i don't get how erp = better server unless the server is specifically made for erp (citadel station)

anyways my argument is kind of bias because i've fucked with paradise for a looong ass time even before fox mccloud did that dumb shit he did, i think paradise does a nice large scale tg-style server well for people who are wanting a more mainstream ss13.
[doublepost=1502618803][/doublepost]

>hippie
it's a racist boys, pack it up lets go home

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just play on vg if you want to have fun.

If you actually wanna get some RP on SS13 find another station by yourself.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Yeah but we forget the fact Paradise made some to be literal furry bait to point that out.. Paradise's majority race is either Human or synthetics. Barely see anything else as a majority. Other than vox

Paradise is basically the Mad Max of any other server since anything happens and anything goes. But atleast prevents the more cringey activites others provide.

I play CM a bit more because there is nothing saltier than marines when you ram them as a crusher

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I'm also seeing a bit of a pattern here, literally all posting stops for about a month. then when it gets near the day the last message posted the thread sparks to life.
The thread is a traitor! It has revivial implants!

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Might start playing again, got pretty addicted to it last time