Space Station 13

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I always found a way to get a syringe

One time i literally found a toolbox, removed a wall pannel, climbed into the Clinic, took one then left
I had given you one before when i was a botantist because they had always had them in vendors for some unknown reason.
God I fucking hated you for that sometimes as well because whenever I was janitor I couldn't leave a room clean because of that
[doublepost=1502643288][/doublepost]@Spartan Paradise has started to get some ups on there that are pretty much if you wish to kill an entire station. Like terror spiders

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i liked blowing up chem station on /tg/ while trying to make meth
i also liked dealing drugs and getting arrested for it and escaping with drug speed

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
I always found a way to get a syringe

One time i literally found a toolbox, removed a wall pannel, climbed into the Clinic, took one then left
Essentially Sprinkle Dinkle at work.
Space_366c57_6300941.jpg

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Paradise is basically the Mad Max of any other server since anything happens and anything goes.

hqdefault.jpg

I know you admin at Para, but no offense, the server is trash.
The players are so divided and the admins is horrible.
Not "everything goes". The only thing that goes is the actions that the Nazi's tell you to.
You get little creative space, especially as a traitor compared to other servers.
You get little freedom as standard roles.
Want to change your role? Have fun going through twenty minutes to get it changed.
Sure it causes roleplay but at the cost of boredom?

I'm sure you know I'm perma banned from Para, but that wasn't because I hated it, in fact if you put aside the admins it's probably one of the best servers with a diverse cast of races and gamemodes. Hell, one of my favourite moments on there was with either you or Wheatley, and it was my starting server.

But if it's a traitor round and you're not traitor? Have fun, because chances are you'll be sitting there at your keyboard for two hours dumbfounded by how fucking dull something can be when it's advertised as a "Completely random and insane game".

But if it's a traitor round and you're a traitor? Have fun, because chances are you'll be sitting there at your keyboard for two hours dumbfounded by how fucking dull something can be when it's advertised as a "Completely random and insane game where anything goes" but you're mission is to steal a gun that chances are, you won't be able to use. And if you step out of line from that mission? Have fun getting spanked.

Whilst it's true, some admins are trying to make an effort like Neca and scrub (and I'm sure you) are, others are also completely out of their mind with power.

I mean, I asked if I could be given the clown gene. A fucking handicap. The response? Being called an idiot, being starved off of oxygen, having my scream blanked out every 20 seconds and being knocked to the ground and deafened by a honk every other second. I got force cluwned for asking for a handicap because I had my job changed to clown. So I called the admin a cuck and told the guy who was trying to save me not to bother in LOOC because I was gonna DC. The response? A perma ban.

Para
Amazing code base
Amazing roles
Shit admins

If you want a server where "anything goes" literally. any. other. server. (apart from yog fuck that shit)

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
I know you admin at Para, but no offense, the server is trash.

Ex-Mentor here.

I'm sure you know I'm perma banned from Para,
Congratulations, you've started your argument by saying you're banned from the server for a rules violations.

But if it's a traitor round and you're not traitor? Have fun, because chances are you'll be sitting there at your keyboard for two hours dumbfounded by how fucking dull something can be when it's advertised as a "Completely random and insane game".
I've blown up all of scichem as a non traitor and gotten away with it before. You just have to actually have a basic grasp on how to talk to others and you'll get a long way on para.

I mean, I asked if I could be given the clown gene. A fucking handicap. The response? Being called an idiot, being starved off of oxygen, having my scream blanked out every 20 seconds and being knocked to the ground and deafened by a honk every other second. I got force cluwned for asking for a handicap because I had my job changed to clown. So I called the admin a cuck and told the guy who was trying to save me not to bother in LOOC because I was gonna DC. The response? A perma ban.
Technically speaking you got your wish, you could have just gotten it in genetics and spent five minutes on it.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Congratulations, you've started your argument by saying you're banned from the server for a rules violations.

Yes, as stated with the reason below.

Technically speaking you got your wish, you could have just gotten it in genetics and spent five minutes on it.

There's a difference between getting my wish and getting a twisted version of my wish.
It's like asking for a bat and having one swung against your kneecaps.
You still got your wish.

But not only did I get my wish, I got an argument from an admin who was throwing out insults and having a temper-tantrum because I called him a cuck after he cluwned me.
Results? I got banned and he didn't get a slap on the wrist. Guess that's what happens when you know how to talk to people huh.

I actually ask you respond to the main issues on my post instead of nitpicking things in attempts to zing me.

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
But if it's a traitor round and you're a traitor? Have fun, because chances are you'll be sitting there at your keyboard for two hours dumbfounded by how fucking dull something can be when it's advertised as a "Completely random and insane game where anything goes" but you're mission is to steal a gun that chances are, you won't be able to use. And if you step out of line from that mission? Have fun getting spanked.
>be me
>be engineer (not even an antag)
>bored
>station goal is big gun (i forgot what it's called)
>built
>tator on engineering team nukes some part of the station that i couldn't give two fucks about, call him out anyways. everyone runs off in attempt to find him.
>alone with the big nuke gun now
>wait for it to cooldown, walk up to it and click on a random gps
>"OH GOD VIRO IS GONE HALF OF MEDICAL IS EXPLODED ALIENS ARE LOSE AND KILLING EVERYONE"
>realize i nuked medical, released aliens in the explosion because it penetrated the walls of viro which for some fucking reason had aliens in it
>watch as all my friends perish to the onslaught of aliens from the entrance of medical, leave to go to shuttle

i hadn't even played for a week, admin asked why i did it and i (basically) replied "rp'd it" and case was closed (because i did rp it, and it wasn't enough damage to warrant a serious discussion anyways). you honestly just need to be able to talk to them. tbh the part where you called that one admin a "cuck" doesn't really help your case, if you can't learn to have patience don't bother playing the game in general (well, hippie maybe).

i've had admins on other servers ride my ass all round long because i've done risky shit before, i've had admins gib me for the luls, i've had admins ban me for events taken out of context, i've seen admins ban my friends for misunderstandings. you gotta realize they are other people too, and again: if you can't have the patience to talk to another real, living person, don't play the game.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i've had admins on other servers ride my ass all round long because i've done risky shit before, i've had admins gib me for the luls, i've had admins ban me for events taken out of context, i've seen admins ban my friends for misunderstandings. you gotta realize they are other people too, and again: if you can't have the patience to talk to another real, living person, don't play the game.

Admins are people. But some of the para admins don't realise that players are people also.
Hell, you just gave some examples to back that up.

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
Admins are people. But some of the para admins don't realise that players are people also.
Hell, you just gave some examples to back that up.
i mean, that's not just for para admins, even though some para admins have done to same. a lot of that is from fallout13 and CM lmao

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i mean, that's not just for para admins, even though some para admins have done to same. a lot of that is from fallout13 and CM lmao

I mean, I'm not saying it is exclusive to Para. But Para is the worst (Keep in mind I rarely played the others)