Space Station 13

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Bringing this back a bit,

Who still plays it, and if so which servers do you recomend the most?

I tend to play on TG for "vanilla" SS13 however it ain't that serious but you get entertained non the less, but For the BEST RP I go to colonial marines, however it's not vanilla which it's kinda sad... And uh, VG it's weird.

P.S. Also are Liggers... :heyzeus:?

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bringing this back a bit,

Who still plays it, and if so which servers do you recomend the most?

I tend to play on TG for "vanilla" SS13 however it ain't that serious but you get entertained non the less, but For the BEST RP I go to colonial marines, however it's not vanilla which it's kinda sad... And uh, VG it's weird.

P.S. Also are Liggers... :heyzeus:?
Colonial Marines is horrible half of the community accidentally bash their guts out with the stock of their rifle or just suddenly die and shoot each other..VG and Yogstation are good uhh if you got a old enough byond account you can try lifeweb its really fucked up but good

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I don't really need to say anything about SS13. I'll just use some new screenshots on what to expect
But this will simply explain on what to expect from the game:
k3WhkNC.png

2OgQhnm.png

b0F5Pqb.png

d4tWGH8.png

MbK9OKd.png

7NmNG3l.png

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes to kill everyone... Never forget the wet floor and a crusher next to it near the church. Oh lord the screams.
Just get a few welding tanks into the escape shuttle and weld one and you have a nice show

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
pictures

DGgmcbT.png

Was a traitor chaplain, wanted to make a deal with god. Surprisingly, none of these bodies were actual "victims", they all offered themselves willingly and security even saw me chop their heads off at the front of my chapel. God never responded.

4xYYqUD.png

Smells-The-Feet was a changeling who also had duel-light sabers. He ended up murderboning all the round yet found time to be a degenerate.

RvejhAh.png

Here's an ERT of player ED's sent out to get him since they couldn't be stunned and their stunners was too fast for him to get up using Adrenaline Sacs.

wLHALhP.png

Our hero escaped but got killed by a singularity back when TG's still had the other engines.

IC1vUYO.png

Me and someone else was sent on a mission by the Queen Bee to infiltrate the station after the Captain made announcements from Nicholas Cage quotes about the bee's. (This was when admins was giving more power to Captains to try and shift the round into quirks)

azqR8PR.png

A continuation of the round. I killed the Captain and transcended into a Queen Bee. Good round

I've realised how much memes I haven't taken pictures off, such as fitting 4500 monkeys in a small 3x3 whilst having them all on fire and puking at the same time as a Xenobiologist.

all of these was tg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
pictures

DGgmcbT.png

Was a traitor chaplain, wanted to make a deal with god. Surprisingly, none of these bodies were actual "victims", they all offered themselves willingly and security even saw me chop their heads off at the front of my chapel. God never responded.

4xYYqUD.png

Smells-The-Feet was a changeling who also had duel-light sabers. He ended up murderboning all the round yet found time to be a degenerate.

RvejhAh.png

Here's an ERT of player ED's sent out to get him since they couldn't be stunned and their stunners was too fast for him to get up using Adrenaline Sacs.

wLHALhP.png

Our hero escaped but got killed by a singularity back when TG's still had the other engines.

IC1vUYO.png

Me and someone else was sent on a mission by the Queen Bee to infiltrate the station after the Captain made announcements from Nicholas Cage quotes about the bee's. (This was when admins was giving more power to Captains to try and shift the round into quirks)

azqR8PR.png

A continuation of the round. I killed the Captain and transcended into a Queen Bee. Good round

I've realised how much memes I haven't taken pictures off, such as fitting 4500 monkeys in a small 3x3 whilst having them all on fire and puking at the same time as a Xenobiologist.

all of these was tg

Your name semmed familiar, maybe I saw you in a few games, don't recall.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Your name semmed familiar, maybe I saw you in a few games, don't recall.

I was a big meme on TG a few months ago, mainly for murderboning and grey-tiding. I got antag every 1-2/3 rounds. If you know Smells-The-Feet/Foot, Anton Slavik, Loves-The-Lizard and a few others, I was in that "group".

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
My adventures of a SS13 medic. You think you'll be fine, just medrp and everything until you enter 10 minutes into the game then it just gets lower and lower:
Afipp3o.png

VC9tb9B.png

1VjQzD0.png

4dYEc5F.png

KM7uUJP.png

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
gCxKz4w.png

we found a ling in science so I shot a teleporter gun at him, he ended up in the toxins chamber and suffocated and died from pressure, we filled it with plasma- he didn't get out all round.

6Av6oFN.png

admin spawned hitler with a flamethrower at centcomm doccs

zuaX724.png

admin gave players control of hitler, he torched everything (including himself at points). The picture almost looks cinematic.

all tgstation
see @Slim this is why tg is better than polaris...

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Man, I remember setting up D&D-lite games for the crew on TG.

One day, some cunt followed my D&D crew all the way to the hidden bomb and maxcapped us, we were then respawned at the thunderdome, had an entire, big ass D&D table set up for us, tons of dice, I was given some Badass armour and a sword for being the DM.

We proceeded to fight goblins, as our fighter Hulk Hogan suplexes 3 goblins at once, pinning them to the end, and then them exploding to death...

I love TG, fuck hugbox servers

Nebulae
Man, I remember setting up D&D-lite games for the crew on TG.

One day, some cunt followed my D&D crew all the way to the hidden bomb and maxcapped us, we were then respawned at the thunderdome, had an entire, big ass D&D table set up for us, tons of dice, I was given some Badass armour and a sword for being the DM.

We proceeded to fight goblins, as our fighter Hulk Hogan suplexes 3 goblins at once, pinning them to the end, and then them exploding to death...

I love TG, fuck hugbox servers
tg is great if you avoid the unneeded race drama

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Aurora is nice if you avoid a certain small group of people. Good mix of action with higher expectations from people in terms of roleplay.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Aurora is nice if you avoid a certain small group of people. Good mix of action with higher expectations from people in terms of roleplay.
used to play on aurora but its just too slow paced for me
like i get you want slow rp, but it honestly gets too boring, also i never see any accidents happen or other shit that makes ss13 fun

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
used to play on aurora but its just too slow paced for me
like i get you want slow rp, but it honestly gets too boring, also i never see any accidents happen or other shit that makes ss13 fun
I don’t agree with the administration and don’t play as much but I do like the features of the server.