Space Station 13

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Paradise is basically watch people fall for furry bait then claim human superiority over the others
CM is if your salt supplements are low and want to refill it quickly
Aurora if you want roleplay for more than ten minutes
Hippie is just what you expect
Citadel is just no
/tg/ is if you want a quick round and memes
polaris is i'm not sure anymore

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
the only redeeming part is the admins always get really pissy but know if they ban like 3 people in one shift they've killed their entire population so you get away with tons of shit

i finally got perma'd off there for telling some headadmin i was the head of ira and stuprum had already seized control of his dog

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Paradise is basically watch people fall for furry bait then claim human superiority over the others
Citadel is just no
what about yog
i honestly thought yog was the perfect balance between heavy rp and pure shitfest

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Citadel is just no
real men self-antag on vore as one of those hillarious 15% scale chars and just murder people b/c there's like 2 admins on the whole server and they're too busy erping to actually bother bwoinking u

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
what about yog
i honestly thought yog was the perfect balance between heavy rp and pure shitfest
Yog i don't know either that much, never really played alot of it, I do know i had fun on its shitfests before such as the time i started a crusade to purge greyshirts as they were a insult to my religion and had like half the station follow through

Goonstation is if you want them secret chems and take over the station with anima and watch people get banned for asking secret chem mixes

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
what about yog

yog is pretty alright but usually rounds last like an hour and we keep abandoning the station and everyone dies pretty quickly

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
nQwSMlg.png

made in five mins​

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
4UC7mBz.png

what, is this bias i smell

TG is my favourite server, I don't really even like Colonial Marines, but the balance between Action and RP is the best out of the bunch, and it's got a unique style and mechanics.
That chart is my opinion as unbias as possible, especially since I hate all the hug-box servers and paradise.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
881b12190a36a98d7548c22ea994908d.png

ftfy, don't see goon with a realistic arousal system do i now

Hippie should lean more torwads the action side, I shoud know, I murderbone their entire pop there and everyone there powergames their hardest to kill me

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My favorite server is probably CM and second is TG. i go to TG for the memes while in CM I can RP and fight, like the time I lockedown req because there was an infection and declared cargonia independance, or the time I blew my self up with epic music in the background against alien that captured me.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
My favorite server is probably CM and second is TG. i go to TG for the memes while in CM I can RP and fight, like the time I lockedown req because there was an infection and declared cargonia independance, or the time I blew my self up with epic music in the background against alien that captured me.

I love declaring myself as an independant nation in TG.

Basically, at the start of the round, I go for the usual greytider equipement (insulateds, toolbelt, tools, glass and metal) , hack the cams, hack the console, get the tech disk from R&D and as much plasma from my miners, after I sell all that shit, I order tons of guns, armour, combat knives, you name it...

And to top it all of, I reinforce every cargonian entrance, I make everyone have to get passports to enter cargonia, and beat the shit out of any sec that tries fucking with us.

Reminds me of the time I overthrow the captain, delimbed him, had the HOP killed, had my traitorous warden delimbed, seized power for myself and enacted a dictatorship.

I love SS13.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I love declaring myself as an independant nation in TG.

Basically, at the start of the round, I go for the usual greytider equipement (insulateds, toolbelt, tools, glass and metal) , hack the cams, hack the console, get the tech disk from R&D and as much plasma from my miners, after I sell all that shit, I order tons of guns, armour, combat knives, you name it...

And to top it all of, I reinforce every cargonian entrance, I make everyone have to get passports to enter cargonia, and beat the shit out of any sec that tries fucking with us.

Reminds me of the time I overthrow the captain, delimbed him, had the HOP killed, had my traitorous warden delimbed, seized power for myself and enacted a dictatorship.

I love SS13.

Hail Cargonia, Lands of stolen things!