Space Station 13

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
I mean, I'm not saying it is exclusive to Para. But Para is the worst (Keep in mind I rarely played the others)
>I was banned for violating the rules
>OMG PARA HAS THE WORST ADMINS THEY BANNED ME FOR VIOLATING THE RULES.

Their website even says they prefer permabans as it forces people to acknowledge what they've done and actually read the rules.

Reactions: List

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Turns out our angry friend is on TG.
edit: Turns out the link is blocked for whatever reason. Just place this after
i/s0k1ykq7iY2N
vocaro o .com/

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
tg is best station
i can start a human/ligger race war as captain and have some fun
Always fun to block the HoP line as a mime with the invisible wall

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@Derpy i mean you ban evaded
it's not taken kindly
you can prob try appealing it as it has been months

personally i never got the whole para is furry thing, it's honestly a snowballed meme from reddit
like people in community trash on furries, we got some actual furries yeah, but they're hardly a problem
but what should i know, apparently i am the reaper and killer of furries according to some of them
that i am the horribad person
it's actually funny because the people who break the most metagaming rules are not the furries but the IPCS, they clique so much harder.

Also compared to TG, Para ruleset is very well structured and organized instead of a mess on the wiki.
But yeah, every place has it's special people. It's improving though, thankfully. A ton better than what it was a year ago.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Derpy i mean you ban evaded
it's not taken kindly
you can prob try appealing it as it has been months

personally i never got the whole para is furry thing, it's honestly a snowballed meme from reddit
like people in community trash on furries, we got some actual furries yeah, but they're hardly a problem
but what should i know, apparently i am the reaper and killer of furries according to some of them
that i am the horribad person
it's actually funny because the people who break the most metagaming rules are not the furries but the IPCS, they clique so much harder.

Also compared to TG, Para ruleset is very well structured and organized instead of a mess on the wiki.
But yeah, every place has it's special people. It's improving though, thankfully. A ton better than what it was a year ago.
man u guys are bringing up some genuine points i might as well join the server later today if it has improved as much as you claim

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
man u guys are bringing up some genuine points i might as well join the server later today if it has improved as much as you claim
your enjoyment of the server is completely subjective, but i still hold it in my heart as the best "vanilla" ss13 server, with goonstation cutting it a close second

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
just to be clear, and completely transparent, if you don't know i'm an admin on para
i won't defend the server as some holy ground and i do call out the server when it makes bad calls, as then i try to improve it being on the staff
But from my perspective, it's a ton better than a year ago.
Major qualm I have right now is our github is slow, so updates aren't as quick as what they could be. Though, if you're coming back, you'll be coming back to a decent large amount of new features.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I love getting permabanned on servers and then bullshitting and not giving the full picture to make it look like the server is a pile of trash also.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i love starting race wars on /tg/ when i become captain, all non humans are second class citizens

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
bump but can someone teach me hwo to be less shit at fighitng
everytime i try to fight someone they either make me fall and begin to kick my head in
if i make them fall first and start slamming their head they just stand up and do the exact same to me

Nebulae
everytime i try to fight someone they either make me fall and begin to kick my head in
if i make them fall first and start slamming their head they just stand up and do the exact same to me
use stuns, anything stun-related and you'll win. the game's combat was built on stuns.

whoever stuns, wins.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
the first to stun will most likely be the victor, if you get stunned hope you packed adrenal implants. Use buckets of water, flaashbangs, soap, banana peels, tasers, disablers, clownfish, the clowns PDA if needed to stun them. if they got a weapon disarm the shit out of them for it and use it against them