oJEJ5nv.png
iv0Mni4.png
fJ9LgJR.png
SagYWLQ.png
FT1ERHc.png

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't know if that's impressive or plain retarded but holy fuck I barely know how to turn a vending machine off
scream at the yellow cunts in engineering until you get the gloves of truth and some wirecutters, screwdriver it open, and cut literally fucking everything, hope you dont die, easy

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
scream at the yellow cunts in engineering until you get the gloves of truth and some wirecutters, screwdriver it open, and cut literally fucking everything, hope you dont die, easy
Of course, I suggest you play “Head of Security” as it’s mostly a paperwork role and really easy to get into

Reactions: List

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
I have no idea how to play any roles other than assistant on ss13 or bum on LW

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't know if that's impressive or plain retarded but holy fuck I barely know how to turn a vending machine off

Setting solar is actually super easy, you just need to connect wires, not like that, that looks retarded. The only thing I have yet to understand in this game is hacking airlocks, I can hack vending machine but not airlocks.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Setting solar is actually super easy, you just need to connect wires, not like that, that looks retarded. The only thing I have yet to understand in this game is hacking airlocks, I can hack vending machine but not airlocks.
its easy to hack airlocks, just multitool, then pulse wires one by one, if you pulse a wire that makes the thing go "BEEP" you've just dropped bolts - pulse that again to bring em back up, eventually you'll find the right wire that just disables power, and you can crowbar it open

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
The only thing i do now on SS13 is just meme about and go with some sort of gimmick. Like my Kleptomaniac janitor I did a few days ago and stole like 2 lockers worth of stuff and stashed it in a escape pod with myself at the end.
ia8vpIw.png

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey so, I've been playing another bit of SS13 recently, and I had a really fun AI round, also after the Sseth epidemic is really fun to see new people struggle but they also bring quality RP'ers I've seen TG get a lot of nice RP people in.

Anyways so I started this round fairly normal, with a mime that managed to robust 5 Security at once, and then escape, at a certain points the station was being blown up but surprisingly we managed to fix it TWICE, so in this time a security guy comes in, he gives me a combat upgrade. This means that I can now HACK APC"s like a rogue AI but I still have my normal laws to follow.

So then a traitor tries to break in to T-Coms I stop him calling sec, (he had a mech) around 3 sec died untill the traitor ran away then it tried to call the shuttle but it was stopped by sec once it went ouf the mech. But it's not over, when it died it was cloned and so sec had to chase it again, they managed to after 10 minutes. In the meantime I was hacking APC's

so now I got 100 points of hardware, I purchase an autoborger machine, this thing allows ANYONE that walks in to become a borg under my command, and so I slowly mount up an army of borgs as they decide to walk in, then non-humans are forcefully put inside the machine, and so by the end of the round I had an army of robots following my and the laws command, so that the station was under my control.

unknown.png

It was a really fun round

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Hey so, I've been playing another bit of SS13 recently, and I had a really fun AI round, also after the Sseth epidemic is really fun to see new people struggle but they also bring quality RP'ers I've seen TG get a lot of nice RP people in.

Anyways so I started this round fairly normal, with a mime that managed to robust 5 Security at once, and then escape, at a certain points the station was being blown up but surprisingly we managed to fix it TWICE, so in this time a security guy comes in, he gives me a combat upgrade. This means that I can now HACK APC"s like a rogue AI but I still have my normal laws to follow.

So then a traitor tries to break in to T-Coms I stop him calling sec, (he had a mech) around 3 sec died untill the traitor ran away then it tried to call the shuttle but it was stopped by sec once it went ouf the mech. But it's not over, when it died it was cloned and so sec had to chase it again, they managed to after 10 minutes. In the meantime I was hacking APC's

so now I got 100 points of hardware, I purchase an autoborger machine, this thing allows ANYONE that walks in to become a borg under my command, and so I slowly mount up an army of borgs as they decide to walk in, then non-humans are forcefully put inside the machine, and so by the end of the round I had an army of robots following my and the laws command, so that the station was under my control.

unknown.png

It was a really fun round
hghf8Iu.png

new ota tagline

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Many came to my church of the frog to give their lives to the great watering hole

caQdufj.png

And the watering hole made me a great frog from the power they gave

h0rkswt.png

Not in the same round, but when cremating a ling isn't overkill enough
fiE9KgE.png

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Many came to my church of the frog to give their lives to the great watering hole

caQdufj.png

And the watering hole made me a great frog from the power they gave

h0rkswt.png

Not in the same round, but when cremating a ling isn't overkill enough
fiE9KgE.png
Was this round just on TG?

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
It was on TG but it's like a year old

You know it's TG because something like this can exist
Damn, something very similar happened in the church in the most recent round.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Damn, something very similar happened in the church in the most recent round.

Ah no, it wasn't even just the church that turned into jungle, the whole station did and portals opened summoning jungle mobs.