Space Station 13

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
tgstation is alright if u like typical ss13 gameplay

if u want to actually roleplay more seriously, try aurorastation
+1 on Aurora, playing there as well currently. The pace of their rounds also makes it very good to learn stuff, as there's actual time to try things out and have someone explain stuff

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
/tg/ is fairly good I don’t really get the appeal in seriously roleplaying on SS13

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Bad deathclaw is pretty fun but the admins are shite, like most of ss13

Lifeweb is alright I guess but I dunno how to do anything and usually die looking for food as a bum since I don't know any other role

Colonial marines would be better if it didn't suffer from the 5ft1 brightly coloured hair fem char curse

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Bad deathclaw is pretty fun but the admins are shite, like most of ss13

Lifeweb is alright I guess but I dunno how to do anything and usually die looking for food as a bum since I don't know any other role

Colonial marines would be better if it didn't suffer from the 5ft1 brightly coloured hair fem char curse

I think @whip skeleton is admin in Bad deathclaw
I THINK

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
TG station is good for a quick more or less 'vanilla' round. Colonial Marines is good for those who have an itch for action. Although, I do really enjoy the predator players; they make the round quite exciting.
servers wise i feel like it goes as:

TG is the bog-standard, most servers are based on its code so it doesn't deviate too much.

Colonial Marines is if you want action but rather have friendly fire caused casualties.

Corporate Mercenaries if you want nothing but memes and shooting.

Goon for bees and and a glorified water park.

Bay12 if you like the more serious rp but don't mind occasional references to dwarf fortress.

Hippie if you don't give a shit and want to spam your scream as a skeleton and convert engineering into the radiation nation.

Theres more but then it starts to deviate a bit too much or has a very negative history on it such as lebenstraum

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
servers wise i feel like it goes as:

TG is the bog-standard, most servers are based on its code so it doesn't deviate too much.

Colonial Marines is if you want action but rather have friendly fire caused casualties.

Corporate Mercenaries if you want nothing but memes and shooting.

Goon for bees and and a glorified water park.

Bay12 if you like the more serious rp but don't mind occasional references to dwarf fortress.

Hippie if you don't give a shit and want to spam your scream as a skeleton and convert engineering into the radiation nation.

Theres more but then it starts to deviate a bit too much or has a very negative history on it such as lebenstraum

vorestation

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
By the way I heard making a private server with the TG code is very easy, if you go to their wiki, could be a nice way to teach people

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
By the way I heard making a private server with the TG code is very easy, if you go to their wiki, could be a nice way to teach people
i have the tg codebase on my PC and have hosted it before

if enough people are interested i could admin and show em how its done x

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i have the tg codebase on my PC and have hosted it before

if enough people are interested i could admin and show em how its done x

“How be a good terrorist and live to tell about it -With Slim”
[doublepost=1556827882][/doublepost]But yeah if people are interested that would be cool

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
nebulous ss13 server when @alex
giphy.gif