Space Station 13

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Knight Renaulde and squires Terminus and Erebus attempting to twart a interstellar space cult cira 2565 colorized.

hwTHzgK.png

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Intense round as nuke op, we won, I killed like 4 sec officer with a shotgun. And our Sabotage borg did great work

unknown.png

unknown.png

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Another quick screenshot, had an intense Quatermaster round, my miners kept being assualted by ashwalker, so I ordered a shit ton of guns and swat gear and a mech and we assaulted those assholes and murdered them all and their base.

unknown.png

In the end a sec ended up getting in as an honorary cargonian member, so a classic cargo shift.

unknown.png

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I really like ss13 but the UI and hotkeys are so hard to get used to and 90% of the time I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I really like ss13 but the UI and hotkeys are so hard to get used to and 90% of the time I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

There's a really HIGH learning curve but once you know the basic it straightens out, as long as you stick with the easy-ish jobs, or if you want to go heavy engineering and chemistry is the way to go. The wiki is a must, and it's pretty fun once you read through it while doing your job a few times you then know how to do it.

And if you ever need to know more you can ask a few of us I'm sure we can help out!

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's a really HIGH learning curve but once you know the basic it straightens out, as long as you stick with the easy-ish jobs, or if you want to go heavy engineering and chemistry is the way to go. The wiki is a must, and it's pretty fun once you read through it while doing your job a few times you then know how to do it.

And if you ever need to know more you can ask a few of us I'm sure we can help out!

Yeah I started out as a janitor and just played around and cleaned some random stuff.
Then I walked into a room and instantly exploded due to a bomb.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Yeah I started out as a janitor and just played around and cleaned some random stuff.
Then I walked into a room and instantly exploded due to a bomb.
yeah thats your average ss13 alright. the golden rule, assume everyone is antag and possibly ready to bomb. assume any unopened pizzabox is also a bomb. be paranoid, assume security is too incompetent to do anything and handle it yourself. Turn engineering into a molten firepit of phoron and unstable mutagen knives

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i like the memes ss13 creates but i've been banned from a lot of servers for left clicking people and punching their teeth out instead of hugging them

i have no idea how to play

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nanites are fucking OP

unknown.png

Look at that shit, I managed to tank at the end of the round 3 missiles, and was on fire WHILE moving at super speed for a minute, god I love them and I regened so fucking fast

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My first time on a SS13 server was with a buddy who taught me how to make an impromptu bomb from basic supplies and blew out the side of one of the levels of the station with it which got us both perma'd.

Feels bad man.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My first time on a SS13 server was with a buddy who taught me how to make an impromptu bomb from basic supplies and blew out the side of one of the levels of the station with it which got us both perma'd.

Feels bad man.

You should find a new server or appeal it so you can play it a bit more it's pretty fun when you have nothing to do :D

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I like TG because it's a really good mix between action and RP, you get fun stuff you can RP and you have a generally good time.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae

Feels bad man.
its why you do the art of maxcaps or similar size explosives and tape a voice analyzer onto them so you can detonate all of them with the words "Ya'll got any of them Bans?"

Slacker

Neutrino
Nebulae
TG station is good for a quick more or less 'vanilla' round. Colonial Marines is good for those who have an itch for action. Although, I do really enjoy the predator players; they make the round quite exciting.