Space Station 13

Minijar

Neutrino
Nebulae
I map for Colonial Marines
651a3caf5a.png

I also lurk on Baystation12 mostly. Tend to play as research staff mostly.

My favourite moment being when I as a cultist killed the captain, deep fried him and then made him into a pie, served him to the crew before cackling all evil like on the radio. Suffice to say we drowned in vomit after.

Reactions: List

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
-snip-

My favourite moment being when I as a cultist killed the captain, deep fried him and then made him into a pie, served him to the crew before cackling all evil like on the radio. Suffice to say we drowned in vomit after.

Isn't baystation the one where you can get banned for using a bandage as an assistant?

Minijar

Neutrino
Nebulae
Isn't baystation the one where you can get banned for using a bandage as an assistant?
People take the piss out of Highrp a lot but it's all exaggerated. You'd only get banned for power gaming if you were an assistant doing surgery with no medical knowledge in your records or skills.

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
People take the piss out of Highrp a lot but it's all exaggerated. You'd only get banned for power gaming if you were an assistant doing surgery with no medical knowledge in your records or skills.

but i got banned once for a day because i refused to not smoke in a no-smoking area

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I always get forgotten about.... :c
you'll never be forgotten bby, luckly Finlay never found out who I was.
[doublepost=1477688555][/doublepost]

I'm like @British Digestive we both jsut hang on paradise. meming as ipc's due to Finlay becoming a kissass to the staff and got @Blackquill and others of our top memes banned. but ya can still make an alt if you want to rejoin the server and continue our reign as memes.

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I want a server where Alex replaces nar'sie

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I want a server where Alex replaces nar'sie

he'd be ratvar honestly

still waiting for that nebulous spacestation 13 server

I have no idea if that'd be a good idea or a bad one

you'll never be forgotten bby, luckly Finlay never found out who I was.
[doublepost=1477688555][/doublepost]

I'm like @British Digestive we both jsut hang on paradise. meming as ipc's due to Finlay becoming a kissass to the staff and got @Blackquill and others of our top memes banned. but ya can still make an alt if you want to rejoin the server and continue our reign as memes.

if you wanna meme freely, tg is the place to go. paradise is fucking tedious imo, only thing I like is their customization options

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
he'd be ratvar honestly

I have no idea if that'd be a good idea or a bad one

if you wanna meme freely, tg is the place to go. paradise is fucking tedious imo, only thing I like is their customization options
basically

- Yogstation is mild autism
- Hippie is pure fuckery.
- Paradise is Euroserver, nice RP, hi pop.
- Goon is probably the best mechanics wise, but crashes a lot.
- Aurora is cancer (whitelists, u srs)

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
basically

- Yogstation is mild autism
- Hippie is pure fuckery.
- Paradise is Euroserver, nice RP, hi pop.
- Goon is probably the best mechanics wise, but crashes a lot.
- Aurora is cancer (whitelists, u srs)

goon looks REALLY nice too, but I just can't learn their fucking station layout. Like I've said before, TG is my main because of it's care-free atmosphere but also that slight rp you get that turns out to make the whole round. That's why I play on basil/tg/ mostly. plus it's just fun as fuck

Reactions: List

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
goon looks REALLY nice too, but I just can't learn their fucking station layout. Like I've said before, TG is my main because of it's care-free atmosphere but also that slight rp you get that turns out to make the whole round. That's why I play on basil/tg/ mostly. plus it's just fun as fuck
I've never gone onto tg yet. I like Goon. So far I only know how to get to the bridge, medical, mining, and public ore processing.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I've never gone onto tg yet. I like Goon. So far I only know how to get to the bridge, medical, mining, and public ore processing.

I know BoxStation and MetaStation like the back of my hand at this point, plus tg's layout is just so simple and easy to use, plus fun. never gets old to me, honestly. I will admit, goons graphic design gets me everytime, it looks so smooth -- would jack off to honestly.

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I usually play on /vg/ it's just a meme as fuck environment

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
are any of u friends with tg admins cause i need ta get my ass unbanned