Space Station 13

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
are any of u friends with tg admins cause i need ta get my ass unbanned

just make a sob ban appeal and you can probably manage it if you 'repent' - I mean 4 years is fucking brutal, jeez. I doubt they even remember banning you. and nah, not friends with any of the admins personally but they all seem chill so I'm sure you'll be good

I usually play on /vg/ it's just a meme as fuck environment

never even played on it, might give it a go for the banter

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
just make a sob ban appeal and you can probably manage it if you 'repent' - I mean 4 years is fucking brutal, jeez. I doubt they even remember banning you. and nah, not friends with any of the admins personally but they all seem chill so I'm sure you'll be good
i just made an appeal and they want me to go play on other servers to get vouches but i cant be arsed

Reactions: List

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
i just made an appeal and they want me to go play on other servers to get vouches but i cant be arsed

jesus christ i take it back that's just torture honestly. they make you wait 4 years and then "more proof or no spess for u!! :grinning::grinning:"

ruben slikk

Nebulae
jesus christ i take it back that's just torture honestly. they make you wait 4 years and then "more proof or no spess for u!! :grinning::grinning:"
i couldve made money dealing drugs and gotten caught and id have a shorter prison sentence than that

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
goon looks REALLY nice too, but I just can't learn their fucking station layout. Like I've said before, TG is my main because of it's care-free atmosphere but also that slight rp you get that turns out to make the whole round. That's why I play on basil/tg/ mostly. plus it's just fun as fuck
i 'm not a big fan of tg as i prefer para for it's mainly high pop and player friendly machanics imo.

Colonial marines is also your day to day salt and murerbone fix

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I feel like i'm missing out and I need to learn this game, this shit sounds lit.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i started playing like 4 days ago and you constantly learn new shit, yesterday i made meth

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
just wait until you learn about memechems

make a smoke cloud that lights someone on fire, then gibs them a few seconds later
personal favorite on chem making its goofchem. but ye nothing like a florosulphuric acid grenade to melt away those syndicate helmets and masks.
[doublepost=1477751970][/doublepost]
I feel like i'm missing out and I need to learn this game, this shit sounds lit.
thisgame was back in 2003 i believe. so it's some 2d pixelated stuff, oldie but a goodie. it's free aswell. If you ever decide to pm me on the forums or steam if you want to get a good concept of the game mechanics as they are semi-what confusing on the first time around.

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if you want a byond game with player friendly mechanics i think you should go play lifeweb :^)

lifeweb is the shit

i raped a maid as the sheriff once slit her throat and hid the body inside a toilet

and that's like basic level shit

ruben slikk

Nebulae
lifeweb is the shit

i raped a maid as the sheriff once slit her throat and hid the body inside a toilet

and that's like basic level shit
used to play that shit all the time, stopped playing a while ago cause i got tired of it around the same time as i got tired of ss13

best moment honestly was saving the city by killing an army of 50 skinlesses as a practicus with a crossbow and a rapier

baroness wanted my dick but i told the baron she was an adultering wench and she got shot in the head by the hand

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hello and welcome to jewgasser engineering
today we would like to present our newest design straight from our german department

GASKAMMER-4000

this new and improved atmospheric gas chamber will make your everyday work even easier

our new pipe layout design makes for an efficient and powerful machine

ffabb7e7ba.png

here we explain the power of this layout -

42d3b1fa55.png

As you can see, user gas and oxygen are inserted through the same vent, maximizing space efficiency. An O2 filtering system is installed, allowing for oxygen recycling to minimize oxygen tank expenses. All equipment apart from the vent and the scrubber is external, minimizing risk. An optional add-on is the external O2 tank installed below the waste gas tank, allowing for quick refilling and pressure boosting.

The finished chamber, including high-grade bullet-proof windows for easy viewing pleasure and titanium door ( a step up from our wooden doors used in our GASKAMMER-3000 1945 model ) -

fe65853ae9.png