Space Station 13

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hello i'm here to collect view data t. buisnessmen

would any of you be interested in a ss13 stream from a guy with like 1.5 year experience
pranks or no pranks either one is fine
no commentary just gameplay
free to join in anytime

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
we need to be able to pull pranks

go clown / mime and steal everyone's shoes

bonus points if you steal their radio while they are screaming "IM BEING GRIFFED AT X !!!!!"

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
we need to be able to pull pranks

go clown / mime and steal everyone's shoes

bonus points if you steal their radio while they are screaming "IM BEING GRIFFED AT X !!!!!"
and after we stole their shoes we knock them out and move them over 20 shards of broken glass

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1. empty vodka bottle
2. refill with welding fuel
3. smash it over someone
4. set them on fire with ur cool zippo

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
hello and welcome to jewgasser engineering
today we would like to present our newest design straight from our german department

GASKAMMER-4000

this new and improved atmospheric gas chamber will make your everyday work even easier

our new pipe layout design makes for an efficient and powerful machine

ffabb7e7ba.png

here we explain the power of this layout -

42d3b1fa55.png

As you can see, user gas and oxygen are inserted through the same vent, maximizing space efficiency. An O2 filtering system is installed, allowing for oxygen recycling to minimize oxygen tank expenses. All equipment apart from the vent and the scrubber is external, minimizing risk. An optional add-on is the external O2 tank installed below the waste gas tank, allowing for quick refilling and pressure boosting.

The finished chamber, including high-grade bullet-proof windows for easy viewing pleasure and titanium door ( a step up from our wooden doors used in our GASKAMMER-3000 1945 model ) -

fe65853ae9.png
SchutzStaffel13

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I've been playing a fuckton of colonial marines lately and got a lot of new screenshots which I'll upload later- who knew killing lizards could be so fun

Last edited:

Evie

eternal No-Lifer/resident Vampire
Premium Member
Nebulae
I have no idea what that thing is or what it's all about, but I do know how my character is related to the 'dunked' meme, as of late.

Kasper has been dunked very hard many times, yes. Maybe not very recently, though. Oops, hope I didn't just jinx it..

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
since when did fuckin meth blow up after 380k on tg
spent about 20 mins makin a ghetto chemistry lab in the kitchen backroom and now me and ol pete got closed caskets because i stuck the heater to 1000

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
since when did fuckin meth blow up after 380k on tg
spent about 20 mins makin a ghetto chemistry lab in the kitchen backroom and now me and ol pete got closed caskets because i stuck the heater to 1000

/tg/ has some shitty "balancing" additions made to be anti-fun to the user

for example, safety pins. if you print off a gun in science after having to go through the hassle of getting materials and doing research, you get fucked because you need to either be a traitor and emag test pins, or steal general pins from the armory (good luck with that). RD starts with a box, but a lot of the time you either don't have an RD or they are incompetent assholes who will say "no" to your request of pins.

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
/tg/ has some shitty "balancing" additions made to be anti-fun to the user
like the fucking bombcap
whats the point of experiment with toxins when you can get the best bombs in 5 minutes

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
like the fucking bombcap
whats the point of experiment with toxins when you can get the best bombs in 5 minutes
you should be glad the bombcap was added

:heyzeus: can blow up the entire station with a single bomb

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
bomb caps are retarded with the current system /tg/ has

bombs used to lag the entire server due to the way they were processed but now that /tg/ has fixed bomb processing to be as lagless as possible the bomb cap can be upped majorly without risking server crashes