Space Station 13

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Hippiestation.

Its the closest to Nox station I have ever seen.
nothing like nox station unless i can piss on people for no reason and kill them with little repercussions from admins

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just want ban evasion so I can get around getting banned on paradise.

I got banned on there for killing Purlek's girlfriend. Literally, their admin rank was "Purlek's Girlfriend". I also may have murderboned as a antagonist.

Paradise doesn't have any anti ban evasion codes although there's an open pr that has yet to be merged. If a server isnt on the documentation it means you can just do the regular unplug replug technique

Also /tg/ did infact fix the old method for RShoe but I have found a new one. The host told me he knew how I did it and said it was going to be in his to do list but he still haven't done a thing. Hippie still has a shoe on its head though

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Sounds like proper escalation to me and the lack of a stun weapon + the crowd going against you would have required you to use lethal force.

Day ban for that sounds like retarded administration to me.

Sure you were being a shit recalling shuttle, but then again, you were just trying to do your job especially when its actually possible to do your job with the amount of engi borgs on station.

If admins felt that you were being a recalling faggot, maybe they should have went into their fun panel and spawned more antagonists instead of sitting on their thumbs, just salvating for the chance to ban the recaller.

But you also didn't tell us the extend of the damage of the station, since a meteor alert at a certain level is big enough to give off max bomb cap damage EVERY HIT and if it was that type of meteor shower than your a shitler for recalling.

Damage wasn't that bad which is why I kept recalling, they were being dumb.

cool story and all but i think you used the worst fucking color possible

like couldn't you have used this or just regular black???
hurts my eyes to read

yeah I wasn't really thinking when I chose the color because fuck my eyes bled when I read it over

hit me up if you want a ban evasion solution that can not and will not be patched since hardly anyone has it

I'll message you later, I don't care about my ban currently, but if I ever get perm'd for whatever reason, it'd be nice to know

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>lifeweb
>spawn in as soulbreaker with a bashar and a Eunuch (trivia: the latter never spawn with their dick)
>soulbreakers are followers of allah who spawn in OP gear and in a nice ship with even a small prison cell
>they have to capture and sell items, monsters or people as work/sex slaves to gain points
>if they don't gain enough points after twenty minutes they all explode, otherwise the timer resets

anyways

>teleporter setup, location is near the train station
>eunuch stays at the ship, I follow the bashar into the train station
>theres like four or six guys in sight
>dual wield my unlimited ammo soulbreaker exclusive stungun
>ratatatatatata
>they all fall down but they quickly crawl away
>except a hot Innkeeper, which I collar and Eunuch beams her to the ship
>cerberus team comes in
>hide in the shadows
>bashar fucks off to the fort and dies
>cerberus team comes after me
>they manage to bring me down and there's even the baron's son
>get up and fuck them up even after they stripped me and tried to cuff me b/c they're noobs
>everything went wrong so might as well head back to the ship with a bum
>eunuch is mad that I brought in a bum and we both notice we lost our rings
>thus we're locked inside the teleporter room
>stare at the hot innkeep, then at my chat window
>* I need some love. *
>publicly announce that I am going to fuck the innkeep to the Eunuch
>eunuch engages full on white knight mode for some reasons
>tells me to go fuck the bum instead (wtf??)
>I tell him the Quran says it's perfectly fine to rape a woman
>he ignores me, whatever, I decide to finally fuck the innkeep
>eunuch is disappointed at me, he puts the innkeep on his back and heads inside the portal to release her
>before he can I reset the teleporter to a new location
>dick mode engaged
>close the portal behind him once he steps out so he and the innkeep become stuck in the caves
>he actually got really fucking salty about it saying in the discord "well if u didnt trap me I couldve respawned because instead of dying to the caves I wouldve exploded letting me do so!!!"
>wish I told him that round ended before we even blew up and that if he wanted to respawn he couldve just stood still waiting for his impending death

Wtf happened to Soulbreakers in general? I remember capturing ppl from the fort and torturing them and shit and have a good time in general with my fellow SBs but now it seems everyone who plays it are SJW that think Soulbreakers are le nice guys xd!!! When infact theyre not hence the fucking nickname "soulbreaker". They break souls, not pander to them. /rant

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
>lifeweb
>spawn in as soulbreaker with a bashar and a Eunuch (trivia: the latter never spawn with their dick)
>soulbreakers are followers of allah who spawn in OP gear and in a nice ship with even a small prison cell
>they have to capture and sell items, monsters or people as work/sex slaves to gain points
>if they don't gain enough points after twenty minutes they all explode, otherwise the timer resets

anyways

>teleporter setup, location is near the train station
>eunuch stays at the ship, I follow the bashar into the train station
>theres like four or six guys in sight
>dual wield my unlimited ammo soulbreaker exclusive stungun
>ratatatatatata
>they all fall down but they quickly crawl away
>except a hot Innkeeper, which I collar and Eunuch beams her to the ship
>cerberus team comes in
>hide in the shadows
>bashar fucks off to the fort and dies
>cerberus team comes after me
>they manage to bring me down and there's even the baron's son
>get up and fuck them up even after they stripped me and tried to cuff me b/c they're noobs
>everything went wrong so might as well head back to the ship with a bum
>eunuch is mad that I brought in a bum and we both notice we lost our rings
>thus we're locked inside the teleporter room
>stare at the hot innkeep, then at my chat window
>* I need some love. *
>publicly announce that I am going to fuck the innkeep to the Eunuch
>eunuch engages full on white knight mode for some reasons
>tells me to go fuck the bum instead (wtf??)
>I tell him the Quran says it's perfectly fine to rape a woman
>he ignores me, whatever, I decide to finally fuck the innkeep
>eunuch is disappointed at me, he puts the innkeep on his back and heads inside the portal to release her
>before he can I reset the teleporter to a new location
>dick mode engaged
>close the portal behind him once he steps out so he and the innkeep become stuck in the caves
>he actually got really fucking salty about it saying in the discord "well if u didnt trap me I couldve respawned because instead of dying to the caves I wouldve exploded letting me do so!!!"
>wish I told him that round ended before we even blew up and that if he wanted to respawn he couldve just stood still waiting for his impending death

Wtf happened to Soulbreakers in general? I remember capturing ppl from the fort and torturing them and shit and have a good time in general with my fellow SBs but now it seems everyone who plays it are SJW that think Soulbreakers are le nice guys xd!!! When infact theyre not hence the fucking nickname "soulbreaker". They break souls, not pander to them. /rant

yeah social justice warrior disease is the only internet contractable disease

it seems to fester and feast on pubbies online and grows through these pubbies

its even infecting our spess mans

even goon, which i love for their code base, bans for "meanie" words like faggot when you can do infinitely worse things in the game like gib a guy alive

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
as a clown on some HRP server

i named myself Sick Ducker, or Dr. Large Blackman - can't remember, and then hired a mime to team up with me

i decided to try and start up a meth lab, and that's exactly what i did. i started by demolishing a wall and making a hidden entrance to an enclosed 'room' in the maintenance of the station, making the mime slave tidy it up, set up lights and shit

so i go walking over to chemistry, repeatedly honking my way there, to ask the chemist if he wants to join my meth operation

he said no

i ree'd, and went over to the Lieutenant (new HoP), to ask for access, which surprisingly enough worked. i got access to engineering and chemistry, so, i went to engineering first to raid it for tools while the mime was improving our little hidden start of a lab

so with the tools i got, i went over to chemistry, screamed that he was making drugs so he would be arrested/brought to brig for just long enough for me to dismantle every piece of lab equipment there and haul them to my place

so finally i got the meth lab up and running, the mime started making meth slowly but surely while i went on and advertised, it went something like this:

"Hey there! Wanna get high? We've got some methamphetamine - so pure you'll crave for more.
Just contact the Clown or Mime via PDA - who are in no way involved with creating and/or using meth."

so yeah, i copied around 20 copies and spread them all across the station and slipped some ads into someone's pockets

and when i got back to my lab, the mime was so fucking high on meth, i asked why the fuck was he high and that he was supposed to make meth for others, and he told me via PDA ((he's a mime, he can't talk)) that we ran out of containers. the mime had 3 whole buckets of 100% pure meth ready to go, and he said something about filling his body with meth instead because he ran out of buckets to fill

so i'm like damn, and started filling syringes with the meth and went outside

so i went to the bar with my backpack literally filled up to the brim with meth-syringes, whispering to people if they wanted to buy meth

some did, and some werent interested

but then

BUT THEN

the mime contacted me via PDA, asking me to come to the lab, saying that there's something important i need to see, so i waltzed in there, opened the hidden wall, and bam

the fucking head of security was standing there with the mime sitting on a chair behind her, aiming an energy gun at my face

i'm like

"ssshhhiiieeeett"

but then suddenly the HoS told me to start cooking up some different kind of drug for her - claiming that if i provide her with that stuff, she'll keep quiet

>I SUCCESSFULLY FUCKING MADE HOS A PART OF MY METH OPERATION

so yes, i provided her with some weird chemical i knew fuckall about, and she kept quiet

eventually the shuttle was called because of nukeops or something invading a station

others saw death, and i saw a business opportunity

i grabbed two buckets of meth and filled my backpack with syringes, and went to the medbay since people screamed "SYNDIEOPS IN MEDBAY"

with my clown shoes squeaking, i dropped the meth buckets and syringes in front of the nuclear operative, asking if we can make a deal

we did

nukeop gave me a fucking e-sword and a syndie hardsuit, as well as a chameleon projector - a thing what disguises you as an object, a banana peel for example

first big deal

but soon enough the round ended, and the mime disappeared before that

the end, 10/10 round for me, felt like breaking bad's Walter White

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
I wish I knew what the fuck I'm doing in this gamemode, but it's still fun, can someone link me to a good guide on how to get started in this?

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I wish I knew what the fuck I'm doing in this gamemode, but it's still fun, can someone link me to a good guide on how to get started in this?
just fucking around here too
this should help you out
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Starter_guide

i tend to go as engineer or anything else because there's some stuff you can do, be sure to read some tutorials though
station engineering help (most is for tg station but should help you out anyway, locations might differ)
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Basic_construction
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Singularity_Engine (basically setting up power for the station)

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Here are some good tips to get you started:

As xenobio, feed monkeys to grey slimes until they shit out a metal slime, then feed that metal slime monkeys until a gold slime is born. Then just farm gold slimes and once you have enough extract their core. Wait for the escape shuttle to dock on the station, grab a syringe full of liquid plasma then board it and wait for it to leave. When it leaves, scream yolo irl and inject the core with the plasma.

As atmos tech, unwrench the following pumps and replace them with pipes from the pipe dispenser:

latest

Plasma stands for Pretty Lame Arsenic Shit Man Aaaaah which produces love. Not sure why I circled the fire suit but love is hot so idk grab it
Leave atmos and then unlock the primary hallway air alarm and go to operating mode then click refill and lock the air alarm. Lame Arsenic Shit man Aaaaah will start flooding the hallway and that retard smoking a fucking cigarette will walk into it and receive painful anal love from the nearest admin

On any heavy rp servers, grab an oxygen tank from your box and suicide. Then screenshot your bwoinks of the admins complaining about you gibbing yourself and post them on reddit saying they oppressed you

As Engineer, make sure the emitters are off when the singulo/tesla is fully setup

More tips coming soon

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

On any heavy rp servers, grab an oxygen tank from your box and suicide. Then screenshot your bwoinks of the admins complaining about you gibbing yourself and post them on reddit saying they oppressed you
did you ever do this on paradise station might've seen you explode a few times

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

As xenobio, feed monkeys to grey slimes until they shit out a metal slime, then feed that metal slime monkeys until a gold slime is born. Then just farm gold slimes and once you have enough extract their core. Wait for the escape shuttle to dock on the station, grab a syringe full of liquid plasma then board it and wait for it to leave. When it leaves, scream yolo irl and inject the core with the plasma.

As atmos tech, unwrench the following pumps and replace them with pipes from the pipe dispenser:

latest

Plasma stands for Pretty Lame Arsenic Shit Man Aaaaah which produces love. Not sure why I circled the fire suit but love is hot so idk grab it
Leave atmos and then unlock the primary hallway air alarm and go to operating mode then click refill and lock the air alarm. Lame Arsenic Shit man Aaaaah will start flooding the hallway and that retard smoking a fucking cigarette will walk into it and receive painful anal love from the nearest admin

As Engineer, make sure the emitters are off when the singulo/tesla is fully setup

More tips coming soon
did you see @moonman 's gas chamber yet sir

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Btw I have a macro that crashes/lags to shit servers using ooc spam. I've crashed yog like 2 times and my mate crashed para for himself

The funny thing is that on paradise station's github there's a pr for ooc throttling to prevent spamming but they're on a code freeze until 2017 LOL

did you see @moonman 's gas chamber yet sir

Xenobio already has a gas chamber