Space Station 13

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
okay but listen to this fucking gold- gonna use cringe text because it's easy to tell stories with

>die on hippiestation
>go to /tg/
>be station engineer because it's the best fucking job
>sigh because as usual round is slow and boring compared to hippie
>steal comms board from tech 'just in case'
>no captain yet
>break into caps office and steal the spare I'd
>success
>ai tries to stop me and trap me, but fails
>make flamethrower 'just in case
>cap arrives
>small hull breaches, but fixable
>meaty ores
>captain calls the shuttle only because of fucking meaty ores
>what the fuck
>build comms console in engie maint, recall shuttle and announce how fucking dumb that is
>get ignored, five minutes later the shuttle is called
>"we need to dock for repairs"
>WHAT THE FUCK
>move my personal comms console deeper in engie maint, into the secret kitchen area
>cut all wires when bolts are down
>recall the shuttle, tell the command staff they're fucking dumb and are fully capable of repairing the damage, considering there were 3 engieborgs
>they call again for the same reason, I recall
>theyrepissed.jpeg
>an engieborg finds my cut and bolted door, calls the HoS, shitcurity, and Captain over
>open the fridge that's placed in front of door and prepare flamethrower, announce
>"Come in and die" as a threat
>engieborg busts down door and HoS comes in a firing
>you won't take me alive
>fire the flamethrower
>borg and HoS catch on fire, borg dies
>HoS fights on like a cunt, shooting me while on fire
>I die with a smile
>he runs out of the room, still on fire before falling and dying
>I watch in ghost like a child getting fucking candy
>cap trails behind, sees the scene and moves to the next room
>apparently there was a bomb, and the cap and the HoS's body all fucking explode
>dayban
>don't even care because that was fucking amazing

[doublepost=1478845383][/doublepost]
Here are some videos my mate made.

really well made and fucking gold, love this shit

a god amongst men

Last edited:

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
okay but listen to this fucking gold- gonna use cringe text because it's easy to tell stories with

>die on hippiestation
>go to /tg/
>be station engineer because it's the best fucking job
>sigh because as usual round is slow and boring compared to hippie
>steal comms board from tech 'just in case'
>no captain yet
>break into caps office and steal the spare I'd
>success
>ai tries to stop me and trap me, but fails
>make flamethrower 'just in case
>cap arrives
>small hull breaches, but fixable
>meaty ores
>captain calls the shuttle only because of fucking meaty ores
>what the fuck
>build comms console in engie maint, recall shuttle and announce how fucking dumb that is
>get ignored, five minutes later the shuttle is called
>"we need to dock for repairs"
>WHAT THE FUCK
>move my personal comms console deeper in engie maint, into the secret kitchen area
>cut all wires when bolts are down
>recall the shuttle, tell the command staff they're fucking dumb and are fully capable of repairing the damage, considering there were 3 engieborgs
>they call again for the same reason, I recall
>theyrepissed.jpeg
>an engieborg finds my cut and bolted door, calls the HoS, shitcurity, and Captain over
>open the fridge that's placed in front of door and prepare flamethrower, announce
>"Come in and die" as a threat
>engieborg busts down door and HoS comes in a firing
>you won't take me alive
>fire the flamethrower
>borg and HoS catch on fire, borg dies
>HoS fights on like a cunt, shooting me while on fire
>I die with a smile
>he runs out of the room, still on fire before falling and dying
>I watch in ghost like a child getting fucking candy
>cap trails behind, sees the scene and moves to the next room
>apparently there was a bomb, and the cap and the HoS's body all fucking explode
>dayban
>don't even care because that was fucking amazing

[doublepost=1478845383][/doublepost]

really well made and fucking gold, love this shit

a god amongst men

Sounds like proper escalation to me and the lack of a stun weapon + the crowd going against you would have required you to use lethal force.

Day ban for that sounds like retarded administration to me.

Sure you were being a shit recalling shuttle, but then again, you were just trying to do your job especially when its actually possible to do your job with the amount of engi borgs on station.

If admins felt that you were being a recalling faggot, maybe they should have went into their fun panel and spawned more antagonists instead of sitting on their thumbs, just salvating for the chance to ban the recaller.

But you also didn't tell us the extend of the damage of the station, since a meteor alert at a certain level is big enough to give off max bomb cap damage EVERY HIT and if it was that type of meteor shower than your a shitler for recalling.

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

cool story and all but i think you used the worst fucking color possible

like couldn't you have used this or just regular black???
hurts my eyes to read

Reactions: List

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
MFW people still complain about their petty day bans even after I released RShoe

b5067f7794.png

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
MFW people still complain about their petty day bans even after I released RShoe

b5067f7794.png

Eh.

Your program is openly documented, though. Pretty sure it will get patched by the big time servers like /tg/ anyway as they actually have coders that are competent (from what I have seen, at least, though their ideas of balance are retarded).

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Your program is openly documented, though. Pretty sure it will get patched by the big time servers like /tg/ anyway as they actually have coders that are competent (from what I have seen, at least, though their ideas of balance are retarded).

there's always a chance that they just can't fix it ( hopefully )

i mean the cid scrambler has gone on unfixed for a long time, maybe rshoe will be the same

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I just want ban evasion so I can get around getting banned on paradise.

I got banned on there for killing Purlek's girlfriend. Literally, their admin rank was "Purlek's Girlfriend". I also may have murderboned as a antagonist.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I just want ban evasion so I can get around getting banned on paradise.

I got banned on there for killing Purlek's girlfriend. Literally, their admin rank was "Purlek's Girlfriend". I also may have murderboned as a antagonist.
pm me or add me on steam homeboy

i'm not bitter about you banning me on /tg/station back in the day

harry

Atom
Nebulae
Used to play a lot of Space Station 13 with @scrubmcnoob @Enlightening and the other Turks. My game bugged out and now everyone is naked, bald and hairless so I lost interest, couldn't tell what gear people had and other models were missing

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
pm me or add me on steam homeboy

i'm not bitter about you banning me on /tg/station back in the day

Being an admin makes you shift perspectives, my dude.

/tg/ was a shithole back then and being an admin was having to be the janitor of that shithole, so I had to do what I had to do, mate.

Trust me when I say you aren't missing much. Its become a OOC war between the RP's that has bled into the IC.
[doublepost=1478876378][/doublepost]
Used to play a lot of Space Station 13 with @scrubmcnoob @Enlightening and the other Turks. My game bugged out and now everyone is naked, bald and hairless so I lost interest, couldn't tell what gear people had and other models were missing

Re-download BYOND and make sure its 510 latest version, not 511 (thats BETA). Then rejoin a server and wait for it to install content. Should fix it.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Its too bad that experienced griefers like rshoe don't get antag on the servers I play on.

Too many times I see shitty ebow + esword murderbones that are uncreative as fuck, wiz rounds with the shittiest combos like ei nath + mm + jaunt + teleport to keep murderboning.

Some of the grief ive seen in the videos of these griefers show me that they know how to use default SS13 systems to the limit such as atmos, science, etc. and can use it creatively.

I miss that in antagonists. Heck I wouldn't mind grief being allowed on something like extended if we had griefers who didn't just grab a extinguisher and hit people with it and actually used the griefer round to do something really cool, like max heat canisters in hallways, or a bluespace smoke grenade filled with lexorin in the hallways.

Just ANYTHING but this boring ass murderbone we get every round on the station I play.