String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this movie was better than the dark knight oooooooops
Messages%20Image(2029652122).png

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Honestly have no idea, I think its because it had a harsh ending.

I liked the ending honestly, I wouldnt know either why ppl hated the film.

perhaps the cliffhanger nature of its ending but i thought that just made it cooler for me rather than them stopping him in the time before he executes half of the universe.

shit tho ngl Spidermans one was sad even tho I'm not a fan of him

Last edited:

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I liked the ending honestly, I wouldnt know either why ppl hated the film.

perhaps the cliffhanger nature of its ending but i thought that just made it cooler for me rather than them stopping him in the time before he executes half of the universe.

shit tho ngl Spidermans one was sad even tho I'm not a fan of him

I remember finishing the movie after sitting in an IMAX 3D HD TECHNOLOGY cinema and just asking my friends "Who the fuck thinks this movie is shit" I was literally grabbing my head at so many parts,
AND FUCK ME LETS JUST ALL GIVE MASSIVE RESPECT TO THAT CINEMATOGRAPHY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE
fucking beautiful

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly have no idea, I think its because it had a harsh ending.
It wasn't harsh that's the issue.

There was no sense of loss because it all happened at the same time which meant you had no time to realize what had actually happened which means it just felt cheap

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It wasn't harsh that's the issue.

There was no sense of loss because it all happened at the same time which meant you had no time to realize what had actually happened which means it just felt cheap

Thats what caught you off guard though.
It was almost the end of the movie, thor came and stuck the stormbreaker into thanos' chest, and with a snap of his fingers everything is over
you could say there was no sense of loss, but the speed at which everything happened is realistic to the entire situation.
it all setup for a good cliff hanger
wouldn't be as good of a cliff hanger had the deaths had more development as it ain't sudden.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Thats what caught you off guard though.
It was almost the end of the movie, thor came and stuck the stormbreaker into thanos' chest, and with a snap of his fingers everything is over
you could say there was no sense of loss, but the speed at which everything happened is realistic to the entire situation.
it all setup for a good cliff hanger
wouldn't be as good of a cliff hanger had the deaths had more development as it ain't sudden.
It might've been realistic but it's bad story telling imo

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Wow what a weightless movie with no stakes at all. Almost everyone who died will come back, why announce a spider-man 2 and then kill spider-man off.

People need to stop circle-jerking over marvel movies, they're mediocre at best with Spider-man 2, Logan and Homecoming being the stand outs.

Tom Holland has good acting though

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wow what a weightless movie with no stakes at all. Almost everyone who died will come back, why announce a spider-man 2 and then kill spider-man off.

People need to stop circle-jerking over marvel movies, they're mediocre at best with Spider-man 2, Logan and Homecoming being the stand outs.

Tom Holland has good acting though

destination doesnt matter as much as the journey

even without spiderman 2 being confirmed everyone knows theyre coming back

Dicknose

Nebulae
destination doesnt matter as much as the journey

even without spiderman 2 being confirmed everyone knows theyre coming back
Yeah I don't know why everyone is freaking out about the ending, its not the Game of Thrones of Movies or Superhero movies. In my opinion that goes to Logan.

Dicknose

Nebulae
groot was the most sentimental death
change my mind

I don't know how any death can be sentimental, when they're just going to come back