[SPOILERS] AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
Do I need to watch the ones before it to watch this one and have it make sense?

it certainly helps - i'd go ahead and just watch a bunch of the marvel movies that are on netflix

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
okay fellas the ending threw me a bit mainly because bucky dies and he's like my favourite
it was quite a rushed ending, but it must've been effective because the girl i was with started crying, probably because of spiderman
look on the bright side though, tobey maguire is gonna come back! wooooo!

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
196.png

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ending felt fake since they’re all lined up for the cast of next movie

I guarantee you they’ll write up some bullshit where tony stark tracks down thanos and gets the time stone and reverses everything back

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ending felt fake since they’re all lined up for the cast of next movie

I guarantee you they’ll write up some bullshit where tony stark tracks down thanos and gets the time stone and reverses everything back
thats literally the plot of the comic book except nebula steals the whole gauntlet and does it whilst also kicking thanos' ass

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
thats literally the plot of the comic book except nebula steals the whole gauntlet and does it whilst also kicking thanos' ass
Marvel needs to stop cherry picking when they want to go with bullshit comic writing or when to go with actual dramatic writing

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Marvel needs to stop cherry picking when they want to go with bullshit comic writing or when to go with actual dramatic writing

theyve pigeonholed themselves into following the comic's ending to a degree where everyone comes back to life and the status quo doesnt change beyond maybe heimdall's death

gamora and loki are 100% coming back if they plan to continue Thor/GotG films but considering thor dude's contract has ran out maybe not

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
waiting for the Avengers clone saga

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
fUCK DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE WAS TOP SHIT
tfw deadpool kills x-23 + Wolverines son by hooking them up to flamethrowers that set them on fire every time their healing factor kicks in

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tfw deadpool kills x-23 + Wolverines son by hooking them up to flamethrowers that set them on fire every time their healing factor kicks in

i dont get how he decides to do that to them but then just kill wolverine with a vibranium sword

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i dont get how he decides to do that to them but then just kill wolverine with a vibranium sword
So wolverine would see it when he arrived obviously

ngl though Spidermans death in that comic actually makes me sad since Spiderman is prolly my favorite marvel char.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ngl though Spidermans death in that comic actually makes me sad since Spiderman is prolly my favorite marvel char.

deadpool brought up a valid point tho

no spiderman villain besides "generic thug" has used a gun at point blank range

Reactions: List