Star Wars Bad Batch

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
is this worth watching even if i havent really watched any other star wars stuff aside from a couple movies

just realised its on disney plus and i have that so i thought i may as well
You could do it but you would be lost on like, A few major characters going way back to around season 1-2, but only a hand full of them. And keep in mind that it started out very much a kids show, but the show quite literally grew with the audience, so around season 3, the show gets much darker and serious in tone and alludes much more into the movie series and hints towards revenge of the sith.

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
is this worth watching even if i havent really watched any other star wars stuff aside from a couple movies

just realised its on disney plus and i have that so i thought i may as well
you can also skip out on rebels

takes part much later in the series

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Yeah Omega is actually kind of fucking annoying and exists only so far as to be a hindrance to the group, I'm hoping at the very least this isn't just some "OH MY GOD ITS A PALPATINE CLONE" and perhaps a clone of Jango's sister, Arla, thats been missing like in legends (Who was later found by Omega squad, perhaps a hint at the name? But now I'm delving into youtube conspiracy shit).Only other supporting evidence of this I can think of is the accent being similar to Jango's, and the fact Omega and Arla have blond hair.

Kind of cool seeing Cut come back, but honestly I'm kind of disappointed that the Empire is just suddenly canceling out all clones a few days after order 66. Makes me kind of hope they'll do a clone rebellion like in Battlefront 2 but wanting Disney to take a page out of legends is like asking a fucking wall for dating advice.

i'd use conscripted/enlisted soldiers too, clones r cheaper ye and even more proficient but the empire relies on the loyalty of the galaxy. The republic was so distanced from the common citizen and that's largely in part due to extensive usage of concentrated clone garrisons which aren't conventional. It plays well for the empire to use human candidates as, otherwise, the same problem of an unwanted presence occurs and rather than be "model citizens" of the empire, the clones just become annoying.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
dont know if its been mentioned yet, but i bet Wrecker's headache is from the chip trying to work

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
cad bane supremacy

I thought the involvement of Rex was cool, maybe they'll bring him back at some point. Might even see Ashoka.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
dont know if its been mentioned yet, but i bet Wrecker's headache is from the chip trying to work
you were right

who knows if there will be complications from their chips being removed or not, though

crosshair's still out there

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
you were right

who knows if there will be complications from their chips being removed or not, though

crosshair's still out there
If Cad Bane is involved then probably also boba fett may be a possibility since bounty hunters are involved. Plus iirc cad Bane teaches boba so i'm interested in seeing how this goes

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
If Cad Bane is involved then probably also boba fett may be a possibility since bounty hunters are involved. Plus iirc cad Bane teaches boba so i'm interested in seeing how this goes
cad bane is killed by boba in the unfinished clone wars episodes, if that is the case. a scene parallelling the duel between cad and hunter where boba out-guns him

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
cad bane is killed by boba in the unfinished clone wars episodes, if that is the case. a scene parallelling the duel between cad and hunter where boba out-guns him
supposedly the concept art for Cad Bane for bad batch, he has a skull cap basically indicating that the duel between him and Boba already happened. Also my theory is that omega becomes Luke's wife, like a mara jade type deal

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
Not sure if anyone else saw the newest episode, but did I seriously see Scorch from the game, in this episode?

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Not sure if anyone else saw the newest episode, but did I seriously see Scorch from the game, in this episode?
you did. I hope Delta squad is like the luke of Bad Batch. It would be cool seeing them rescue Scorch and Hunter

General Mario

Nucleus
Nebulae
you did. I hope Delta squad is like the luke of Bad Batch. It would be cool seeing them rescue Scorch and Hunter
I love delta squad and clone commandos in general, so this episode felt like the "true" bad batch to me.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
finally got up to date with some more episodes, still waiting on some to be released in english

BUT FUCK ME DID I CRY WHEN I SAW REX HOLY SHIT

Nebulae
I wonder what plot convinence will save them now

if it was up to me they'd have all died in the blast lol