Star Wars Bad Batch

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
I was really banking on some sort of clone rebellion. Howzer demonstrated that clone defections are possible even with the chip (Kanan comics also showed it too but this was a larger case), but I guess its not gonna happen on the large scale we wanted it to be.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I was really banking on some sort of clone rebellion. Howzer demonstrated that clone defections are possible even with the chip (Kanan comics also showed it too but this was a larger case), but I guess its not gonna happen on the large scale we wanted it to be.
might still happen with the surviving clones/kaminoan scientists, just not on kamino itself

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
might still happen with the surviving clones/kaminoan scientists, just not on kamino itself
The clones might notice that they're being put out of commission or like got rid of and start rebelling

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
Wow that was actually a pretty boring finale. Least we got to see imperial commandos towards the very end.

Is it bad I was actually hoping for Omega to be done, or least be separated from the group in some fashion as a cliff hanger? Gettin' real tired of Omega's bitching and whining

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
omega literally only existed for them to survive the kamino bombardment thus far

get rid of her, get some crazy clone reg x-factor in the gang instead

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
kinda sad we didn’t see any deaths, hell even a minor character like AZ would do. I wasn’t a fan of how he was just recovered, I’d like to have seen him give an actual sacrifice

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
Since we saw the bad batch get into a bit of dirty work in order to make it I'm kind of hoping we get to see Muzzle in the aurodium Sword (He's technically cannon apparently) and see a more nastier, more jango/boba like clone
latest

I'm also assuming at some point down the line, when the show is in its maturity, we're going to see some early versions of S.C.A.R troopers (The Empire's version of ARC troopers,) specifically Task Force 99 (Even the same numbering which may be a bit of a hint perhaps?) One of them specifically seems to be a mimic of Wrecker, called 'Zuke', which might be why we see an interest in the one Kaminoan that was poached by the empire. Though, many of these characters probably wont be in the show considering when we first see these guys its somewhere after the first death star gets blown up

latest

Here's hoping we get to see purge troopers next season though.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Since we saw the bad batch get into a bit of dirty work in order to make it I'm kind of hoping we get to see Muzzle in the aurodium Sword (He's technically cannon apparently) and see a more nastier, more jango/boba like clone
latest

I'm also assuming at some point down the line, when the show is in its maturity, we're going to see some early versions of S.C.A.R troopers (The Empire's version of ARC troopers,) specifically Task Force 99 (Even the same numbering which may be a bit of a hint perhaps?) One of them specifically seems to be a mimic of Wrecker, called 'Zuke', which might be why we see an interest in the one Kaminoan that was poached by the empire. Though, many of these characters probably wont be in the show considering when we first see these guys its somewhere after the first death star gets blown up

latest

Here's hoping we get to see purge troopers next season though.
the images in your spoiler dont work

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
put the images on imgur or something, they're broken right now

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
just finished the series last night

whilst I was watching it, it made me realize how a lot of the new shit for star wars just isn't compelling

the show has a really good premise but, in the end, it doesn't do a whole lot

I just wish there were more compelling stories in the newer star wars stuff

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
just finished the series last night

whilst I was watching it, it made me realize how a lot of the new shit for star wars just isn't compelling

the show has a really good premise but, in the end, it doesn't do a whole lot

I just wish there were more compelling stories in the newer star wars stuff
a lot of people have been pushing for Disney to move away from galactic affecting stuff in Star wars content hence the outlook on more condensed stories such as this and the likes of the Mandalorian.
That show received a lot of mixed praise, as in season 1 the main character has no clue what a jedi is, but the presence of Luke Skywalker at the end of Season two angered a lot of people - as people enjoyed having things step away from the galaxy-affecting nature of Star Wars and bringing Luke in spoiled that for some (I disagree personally, but that's just my opinion).

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
a lot of people have been pushing for Disney to move away from galactic affecting stuff in Star wars content hence the outlook on more condensed stories such as this and the likes of the Mandalorian.
That show received a lot of mixed praise, as in season 1 the main character has no clue what a jedi is, but the presence of Luke Skywalker at the end of Season two angered a lot of people - as people enjoyed having things step away from the galaxy-affecting nature of Star Wars and bringing Luke in spoiled that for some (I disagree personally, but that's just my opinion).
i wanna see more anti hero stuff

characters you know are bad but you still root for them type deal; i’d kill for a boba fett movie or show set before he went into the sarlacc

better yet i’d love to see more focus on the crime organisations that litter the underworld too, you hear mentions of all these crime bosses but u never get to really see them in action aside from like jabba the hutt

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

characters you know are bad but you still root for them type deal; i’d kill for a boba fett movie or show set before he went into the sarlacc

better yet i’d love to see more focus on the crime organisations that litter the underworld too, you hear mentions of all these crime bosses but u never get to really see them in action aside from like jabba the hutt
ngl i've always wanted to see a story that's just straight-up from the perspective of a Sith apprentice trying to figure out what the fuck is up with all this politics and backstabbing

maybe set it during the Old Republic too

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae

you're going to get it

The Boba Fett TV show is coming out December of this year

The original plot for the Clone Wars Season 7 was going to wrap up Boba Fett and set him off for the Empire age. He was going to have a standoff against Cad Bane and defeat him, just narrowly earning the title of the best bounty hunter. They could factor that into future Bad Batch episodes, considering they've brought Bane back for it.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i hate to say it but season 2 is a bit crap

the episodic plots are boring, it's always "we have a mission lets go here oh no there's a twist"

season 1 was enjoyable because it was clearly building up and showing the rise of the empire, that's what i liked about the show, the demonstration of the early imperial period told through a never before seen perspective

instead we have omega running around and the bad batch doing the weirdest jobs possible and always failing at it

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
didn't enjoy the show is shit
crosshair (i think) is the only remotely interesting character
all the others are just a single personality trait