shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
the movie was ok i guess but very much made for childs and soy americans
story doesn't really matter anymore and it had some pretty disappointing scenes
some scenes were okay though

D

Deleted member 4425

There seemed to have been a lot of references/allusions to KOTOR And other Star Wars legends materials in the movie, I hope this signals some KOTOR shit

Keanu reeves as Darth Revan is what I need the most

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Gave a watch, wasn't as bad as I expected but its nothing special.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae

D&D won't be the directors?

Screen_Shot_2019-04-07_at_1.37.50_PM.jpg

D

Deleted member 19

saw it today with my family.

i absolutely hate what they've done. it did have some good moments, but it should've been a lot better.

one of the richest company in the world had so much at it's disposal in terms of lore material, money, and technology yet it still managed to find a way to fuck it all up.

i liked po a little bit, was kinda funny.

kylo's redemption would've been an epic contrast to ep 3 with anakin's fall, but it felt like it came out of basically nowhere when the buildup was heavily negated in the past two movies.

there were quite a few references to the kotor stuff, but it isn't what you think. they didn't reference kotor the way the fans would want it to, they referenced SWTOR's lore with the old emporer and his deal with revan. that's something created by the MMORPG, not the base kotor games.

many people who played kotor disliked what the MMO in did the same way old star wars fans don't like what happened with the new movies, so while it's exciting to think about the 'what if's, what we will probably get isn't encouraging.

i'll say this: there was an attempt here, a good attempt but it was buried under a pile of rubble.

fuck u disney.

this is what we really wanted...

History-of-the-Star-Wars-Expanded-Universe.jpg

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
saw it today with my family.

i absolutely hate what they've done. it did have some good moments, but it should've been a lot better.

one of the richest company in the world had so much at it's disposal in terms of lore material, money, and technology yet it still managed to find a way to fuck it all up.

i liked po a little bit, was kinda funny.

kylo's redemption would've been an epic contrast to ep 3 with anakin's fall, but it felt like it came out of basically nowhere when the buildup was heavily negated in the past two movies.

there were quite a few references to the kotor stuff, but it isn't what you think. they didn't reference kotor the way the fans would want it to, they referenced SWTOR's lore with the old emporer and his deal with revan. that's something created by the MMORPG, not the base kotor games.

many people who played kotor disliked what the MMO in did the same way old star wars fans don't like what happened with the new movies, so while it's exciting to think about the 'what if's, what we will probably get isn't encouraging.

i'll say this: there was an attempt here, a good attempt but it was buried under a pile of rubble.

fuck u disney.

this is what we really wanted...

History-of-the-Star-Wars-Expanded-Universe.jpg

who the fuck cares about knights of the old republic spastic fanfiction crossing with the movies

just watch the movies mate

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
"waah waah episode ix was this blah blah blah"

Me, an intellectual every Friday at 3am Eastern Standard Time:

PHOTO-I-Would-Like-To-See-The-Baby-Baby-Yoda-Scene.jpg

The Mandalorian is great.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Watched the movie since someone gave me an AMC giftcard, honestly came in not expecting much and I was right, A few of the plot points were like "what!?!??" but not in the good way, however, I enjoyed the fighting and action which is honestly why I choose that since my other option was fucking frozen 2 lol, watching without spending any real money it was alright but see why there are critics on this one, all in all, Disney didn't risk anything on the film, and thus I think it was average since they played it very safe.