I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
her lightsaber was pretty cool tbh

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
can't remember anything from the 8th and literally made 0 difference in my ability to go through the 9th

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
sequel trilogy (reylo) stan twitter has got to be some of the worst shit i encounter on twitter, and they actually fucking got what they wanted

like bruh

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think I'm glad I'm not a big star wars fun when it comes to the movies, as it seems they weren't that good at least these last ones.

If you wanna give out any spoilers I'll happily accept them, I wanna know why people say it sounds like a fanfiction lol

D

Deleted member 4425

Massive Star Wars lore purist and fan since I was like 3, just saw TRoS

Disappointed with 7, hated 8

Didn’t expect much, didn’t like the first act of 9

Rest of the movie was great and last 40 minutes or so were honestly really god damn good

Go see it gamers

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
better than 1 and 2 but still shit for a star wars movie

- most of the canon is hidden behind the comics and downgraded
- ot characters were just used for fan service
- mace windu confirmed dead lol
- no actual consequences, should have had more major deaths for it was in the final battle's beginning 10 ships vs the whole sith armada
- the rebel fleet should have been made of what was left of the new republic imo cause its dumb how they all got destroyed so early
- palpatine got thrown down a shaft and the death star destroyed but he's just missing a finger or two
- both characters should have died to bring actual balance to the force, no jedi or sith

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Was fun to watch but there was so much more they could have done
Plus all the ex-machina and plot holes pissed me off

It's star wars, if you like star wars then go see it if not then dont

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

- no actual consequences, should have had more major deaths for it was in the final battle's beginning 10 ships vs the whole sith armada
- the rebel fleet should have been made of what was left of the new republic imo cause its dumb how they all got destroyed so early
- palpatine got thrown down a shaft and the death star destroyed but he's just missing a finger or two
- both characters should have died to bring actual balance to the force, no jedi or sith
true
but isn't balance really brought to the force because there was so much sith influence for so long

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
true
but isn't balance really brought to the force because there was so much sith influence for so long
I think that she should have either died or killed herself and brought an end to the Jedi and the Sith and returned the force back to the earth or some shit, would have made the ending more interesting
But they can't make more movies then so they would never do that

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I think that she should have either died or killed herself and brought an end to the Jedi and the Sith and returned the force back to the earth or some shit, would have made the ending more interesting
rogue one best of new star wars because they didn't pussy out and tied off all ends by killing everyone in a grand sacrifice

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
mousen'wahs cant come up with shit like that

Chopchop

Nucleus
Nebulae

Honestly because the movies are supposed to be about the Skywalkers I honestly expected her to turn to the dark side and get killed by Ren (a skywalker) who turned good at the last moment but he dies in the attempt. Thus killing off the palpatine and skywalker bloodline. Even the way they did do it the bit at the end where she refers to herself as a skywalker was annoying, just let the palpatine and skywalker bloodlines die!

D

Deleted member 4425

personally I thought it would’ve been really interesting if Rey and ren died, and palpatine won and took over the galaxy once again

The Star Wars series could’ve picked up 150 years later in a super dystopian galactic future where the leader is an apparently immortal almost god-like figure that’s been around for centuries and follow a group of force-sensitive individuals who had to piece together the legend of the old Jedi to Figuren out how to restore freedom the galaxy and balance to the force

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
saw it today with bro
what i thought was bad in no particular order:

• kiss was dumb and forced
  • scene where young luke and leia fighting is just plain bad (the cgi faces)
  • ur able to inherit powers from your bloodline now??
  • luke and leia not telling her she was a palpatine
  • most of the lightsaber fights (the death star one, mainly)
  • kylo ren up until the last 20 minutes when he died
  • him turning up alive for no reason other than to kissy kiss rey, they dying immediately
  • the massive fleet (who the fuck is building these things?)
  • also they have planet killing weapons as well?? what? palp must have a killer cultist r&d team
  • the force facetime visions between rey and kylo (and them being able to give each other stuff now?)
  • rey trying to make her best angry face in multiple scenes, and failing
  • etc, etc
what i thought was good:

• poe, finn and chewie when they weren't saying ultra deep tm force stuff
  • that droid tech puppet alien with the weird voice
  • palpatine quoting rots (didn't have any good new lines though)
  • all the jedi speaking to rey was pretty kino (especially ahsoka/anakin), wish they were force ghosts though
  • hux dying (i forget why he exists)
  • lando reveal
  • the cgi, i guess?

what i found hilarious:
  • greenscreen lesbian kiss (hail winnie pooh)
  • asian girl being written out of movie to appease fans

e:

overall, i can't remember anything from force awakens other than the shitty solo death, and last jedi was terrible, so i don't know how to rate this?

D

Deleted member 118

saw it today with bro
what i thought was bad in no particular order:

• kiss was dumb and forced
  • scene where young luke and leia fighting is just plain bad (the cgi faces)
  • ur able to inherit powers from your bloodline now??
  • luke and leia not telling her she was a palpatine
  • most of the lightsaber fights (the death star one, mainly)
  • kylo ren up until the last 20 minutes when he died
  • him turning up alive for no reason other than to kissy kiss rey, they dying immediately
  • the massive fleet (who the fuck is building these things?)
  • also they have planet killing weapons as well?? what? palp must have a killer cultist r&d team
  • the force facetime visions between rey and kylo (and them being able to give each other stuff now?)
  • rey trying to make her best angry face in multiple scenes, and failing
  • etc, etc
what i thought was good:

• poe, finn and chewie when they weren't saying ultra deep tm force stuff
  • that droid tech puppet alien with the weird voice
  • palpatine quoting rots (didn't have any good new lines though)
  • all the jedi speaking to rey was pretty kino (especially ahsoka/anakin), wish they were force ghosts though
  • hux dying (i forget why he exists)
  • lando reveal
  • the cgi, i guess?

what i found hilarious:
  • greenscreen lesbian kiss (hail winnie pooh)
  • asian girl being written out of movie to appease fans

e:

overall, i can't remember anything from force awakens other than the shitty solo death, and last jedi was terrible, so i don't know how to rate this?
list of jedi speaking to her included Kanan/Caleb. Thought it was p cool

Loved this mess of a movie. A good way to end a saga. I'm very hyped for what's to come.

This movie is Star Wars