Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker

D

Deleted member 4425

the disney movies are trash tier rogue one and solo are mediocre and force awakens/last jedi literally dont deserve to be watched
Solo is probably my favorite Star Wars movie ever, tbh. I loved it, same with rogue one. Force awakens wasn’t absolute shit, but TLJ definitely wasn’t great

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Solo is probably my favorite Star Wars movie ever, tbh. I loved it, same with rogue one. Force awakens wasn’t absolute shit, but TLJ definitely wasn’t great
i liked solo as well but it's a pretty safe predictable movie and when compared to a movie of the caliber like empire strikes back it's really nothing to write home about. rogue one had no character development and it tried to make me feel sad about some cunts dying and a protagonist that had a resting bitch face for most of the movie - i liked krennic, tarkin, and vader and still vader was purely fanservice and had no reason to be in the movie in the first place and it says something when the most exciting thing about the movie is vader killing the good guys that we're supposed to root for. force awakens is basically reshooting a new hope with crappier characters, not impressed, and i don't want to say anything about the last jedi tbh

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
image0.png

:(

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

teaser just came up, and a special someone may have returned from the original trilogy

this '''official trailer''' was so incredibly boring for what is meant to be the culmination of the latest star wars trilogy that when i first saw it without seeing the title i thought it was some shitty fan trailer