Starfield

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Call me a hater, It just looks like a prettier no man sky. I have no trust in Bethesda anymore after fallout 76. Apart from the cities, the worlds look empty as hell, and I don't believe what they are selling. I don't trust an inch till I see some actual normal gameplay from other people.

I hope I'm wrong bros, and I hope it's actually a good game. But this smells like marketing BS all over with Bethesda jank to it, un-inspiring gameplay all around, just eye candy...

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i liked the interview bit with xbox/bethesda the most where they talked about how they were originally gonna release like 2 years ago and then xbox was like "nah dawg" and they ran another 2 years for a development cycle

also the whole xbox QA is basically on playing it rn so im feeling pretty hopeful this wont be a classic bethesda stinker launch
actually optimistic

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
1ce6cc0b84dfd731cd60c88963936bca.png

agggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Don't have enough space on my SSD to play it, can't delete enough to make space so I've had to refund it for now.

Rip.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So far it looks exactly as I thought it would, Bethesda Fallout in Space.

I'm glad I kept my expectations low, is it a bad game? No. Is it a masterpiece? Hell no. It's Bethesda mid, and that's alright :)

Nebulae
So far it looks exactly as I thought it would, Bethesda Fallout in Space.

I'm glad I kept my expectations low, is it a bad game? No. Is it a masterpiece? Hell no. It's Bethesda mid, and that's alright :)

yeah theres nothing that really 'grabs' me setting wise tbh, just seems like a copy of a great number of sci fi tropes without a huge effort to be innovative

which is, as you said, ok, definitely interested in it myself & if the actual game is well designed im sure ill spend some hours on it

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
crack came out 5 minutes before early access release
Yeah bethesda didn't put any DRM on it except the basic steam one. So honestly I kinda respect that, they probably realized enough people would buy it anyways, and chances are denuvo would have made the game ran like shit on PC anyways so they might not have wanted to take the chance.

Pirates still MVP against shitty marketing practices

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What does bro have installed 💀
Update: I just used a programme that highlighted direct files/folders that took up the most space and holy fuck there was some shit buried from games I haven't played in years on steam that took up an obscene amount lmao. Now I have more than enough space for the game while keeping more C space than I had before too.

Downloading it again now.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Update: I just used a programme that highlighted direct files/folders that took up the most space and holy fuck there was some shit buried from games I haven't played in years on steam that took up an obscene amount lmao. Now I have more than enough space for the game while keeping more C space than I had before too.

Downloading it again now.
which one