Story Thread

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
my family once used to raise dogs and sell them. At one point though this mother dog gave birth to like 20 puppies.

We were happy at first however after a while they weren't selling off so we had to put them down.

Me and my family took 5 puppies, put them in a box, cut a whole in the box and then put the box up against the exhaust pipe of the car.

My uncle drowned 2, and then snapped the others necks.
what the fuck

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
my family once used to raise dogs and sell them. At one point though this mother dog gave birth to like 20 puppies.

We were happy at first however after a while they weren't selling off so we had to put them down.

Me and my family took 5 puppies, put them in a box, cut a whole in the box and then put the box up against the exhaust pipe of the car.

My uncle drowned 2, and then snapped the others necks.

Call me sceptical but at 14:07 the guy seems to have done exactly what you have.

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i was in a fight once and my friend knocked out a teacher by accident that tried to stop the fight
also some dude snorted sawdust once and teachers thought he was fucking dying or shit

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Alright this Thread hasn't been used in a while but I still wanted to tell another story.

I remember our Class Was having a school party at 7th grade (it was obligatory) and I jokingly asked one of Us if she was drunk. I just said it and I was obviously not serious.

Turns out, about an hour later, that the adults found out that she was actually drunk and had the smell of alcohol together with another Guy and that his adult friend gave them the alcohol, and they were like 13 at the time. I had mistakingly exposed someone of drinking.

She Also switched Schools after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: List