Suggest your forum ideas HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
Oh, hey. I was looking for a thread like this.

Make a text-bar pop up when you hover over a colour in the Text Colour drop-down. One that details the name of the colour you're hovering over.

I'm colour blind as shit, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Differentiating between different shades is hella difficult and takes ten minutes longer than it should when I just wanna make me some pretty looking threads.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Oh, hey. I was looking for a thread like this.

Make a text-bar pop up when you hover over a colour in the Text Colour drop-down. One that details the name of the colour you're hovering over.

I'm colour blind as shit, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Differentiating between different shades is hella difficult and takes ten minutes longer than it should when I just wanna make me some pretty looking threads.
I feel your pain and I think this would be a cool feature

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fix the doors on the map. I downloaded the content pack and still. I have doors as errors but now i can see through the doors knowing if there is a trap or not.
Surely you are joking
347fff4998.png

Get Episode 1/2 if you don't have it

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Fix the doors on the map. I downloaded the content pack and still. I have doors as errors but now i can see through the doors knowing if there is a trap or not.
[doublepost=1466195864][/doublepost]Add a command with /apply which shows your name and CI and makes it easier for our lifes in the HL2. Thanks.
Wrong thread

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
When your thread gets moved to another section that you didnt want it to be there ;-;

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
If premium members got banners for their profiles like on LP I would literally subscribe right now

Last edited:

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Make a ww3rp meme thread I mean come on I am being serious every single ww3rp thread you guys open will just end in memes so just make a meme thread let us spread those memes without the warning of shitposting, If not please explain why.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Make a ww3rp meme thread I mean come on I am being serious every single ww3rp thread you guys open will just end in memes so just make a meme thread let us spread those memes without the warning of shitposting, If not please explain why.

I was not aware you need to develop a meme thread feature. This isn't the thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.