Suggest your forum ideas HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
Suggestion. Add last viewed time on conversations, so then you know when people are looking at your conversation.:ok:

Reactions: List

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
Idk if suggested but underscore or bold links in alerts, it doesn't happen at least on mobile

Neszy

some type of bird
Nebulae
WHAT HAS BEEN DONE:
  • Logo has been trimmed properly.

No it hasn't, you liar.

Also, here's some more minor things for your list:
  • Total positive/neutral/negative ratings still shows in the members list.
  • For some reason, @`impulse doesn't show up on the "staff members" list (right-hand side).
  • Trophies could still do with changing, or like, personalising, or whatever. You could probably create a suggestions thread for this, I'm sure people can come up with some good ones and they're kinda fun, anyway.
  • Upon refreshing the page, the forum quickly displays the old descriptions - not really an issue, just kinda weird.
I think that's everything, for now.

Neszy

some type of bird
Nebulae
i dont want to change that tbh
I don't really have an opinion on it, I just pointed it out as all other pos/neutral/neg rating indicators have been removed (because, as stated previously, it tends to have the effect of making people care way too much about ratings).

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I don't really have an opinion on it, I just pointed it out as all other pos/neutral/neg rating indicators have been removed (because, as stated previously, it tends to have the effect of making people care way too much about ratings).
implying people dont care about n,ebulae

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
No it hasn't, you liar.

Also, here's some more minor things for your list:
  • Total positive/neutral/negative ratings still shows in the members list.
  • For some reason, @`impulse doesn't show up on the "staff members" list (right-hand side).
  • Trophies could still do with changing, or like, personalising, or whatever. You could probably create a suggestions thread for this, I'm sure people can come up with some good ones and they're kinda fun, anyway.
  • Upon refreshing the page, the forum quickly displays the old descriptions - not really an issue, just kinda weird.
I think that's everything, for now.
It'll take a while for cloudflare's cache to update, as well as your browser's cache.

Unsure if I want to change that at the moment. We'll see how it goes.

I do show up?? ??

I'll ask some of the other mods to think up of some trophies. Not much of a priority at the moment.

That's an issue I can't fix really. It's caused by the text displaying sooner than the javascript can hide it somewhere else. The descriptions are still available to view anyway when you hover over forum names.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I do show up?? ??
he said right hand side

mmxihll.png

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i can't upload any gifs because the kb's it can handle is like really dumbly small or something
if you can fix, please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.