[Suggestion] Clockwork; Deus Ex: Roleplay

Would you be interested in playing a server revolving around DX:RP?

• Total voters

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
????????????????????????????
Vortigaunt.png

????????????????
latest

are you sure you know what server you're playing on?
conquering
They are siding with humans, expect headcrabs but they get S2K'ed anyway in an instant in the server.
Vortigaunts actually have something to do with the gameplay.

Reactions: List

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
conquering
They are siding with humans, expect headcrabs but they get S2K'ed anyway in an instant in the server.
Vortigaunts actually have something to do with the gameplay.
I really don't see what you're trying to get at. You don't see Advisors because you wouldn't see one as a standard citizen.

You're all around alien tech with evidence of alien rule.

Does it even matter? It's happening in lore.

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
Exactly, the LORE.
I'm talking about gameplay itself, not the role.
But you're in a game where the lore is essential. Everything your character does is influenced by the fact that they have been conquered by aliens.

If you think these facts make the two schemas the same, you're not RPing right.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yo could we actually do this instead of doing the infinite circle of repeating gamemodes just to make them die and revive them again

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
So many good sounding factions. Having played the games 2-3 times over completely i'd have to join Belltower associates.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
But you're in a game where the lore is essential. Everything your character does is influenced by the fact that they have been conquered by aliens.

If you think these facts make the two schemas the same, you're not RPing right.
Everything your character does is influenced by
Outbreaks of violence in the streets
Making civ's scared like in HL2 so the gameplay is kind of familiar. But the actual lore is nowhere near the same, that's what i agree with. But the gameplay is the thing i'm talking about. WW3RP Super epic S2K fights with criminals and SWATS and civs farming money to get that sweet little bionic arm so he can smash that filthy criminal head steal some guns and go kill some SWATS leading into more S2K's and bullshit rebel PK's.
Then there are casual civvies doing 600 long mes of researching a burned matchstick and making 60 forum posts about it.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Even though I've never played Deus Ex (yes i know it's fucking heresy crucify me) this idea sounds fucking amazing

It has much more promise of being player driven than FT:RP I feel, as it doesn't require admin assistance at every few steps

Yes pls

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
From a person who hasn't played the game, I must say that this will be a little confusing to those who are like me.
Can anyone give me a rundown of the basic lore?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Making civ's scared like in HL2 so the gameplay is kind of familiar.
If you'd read correctly, I said there's not yet outbreaks of violence. So, no. Belltower will generally leave you alone.
. WW3RP Super epic S2K fights with criminals and SWATS
That won't happen often if at all.
civs farming money to get that sweet little bionic arm so he can smash that filthy criminal head steal some guns and go kill some SWATS
That's not at all the point.
S2K's and bullshit rebel PK's.
S2K and PK will be at a minimum, with temp PKs and NLR being preferred.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
civs farming money to get that sweet little bionic arm
I'm presuming that most of these will be sold by dealers which you have to contact first, that's RP already. Also it's not just handing the person a item, there probably will be an actual process implanting the bionic part