[Suggestion] Clockwork; Deus Ex: Roleplay

Would you be interested in playing a server revolving around DX:RP?

• Total voters

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dQVzP9x.png
pull the trigger

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i like the looks of this, could be a nice change from most war or apocalypse scenarios
always loved the deus ex series even though ive only played human revolution

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Im especially looking forward to it as it doesn't entierly consist out of a conflict between some parties, therefore getting rid of all that drama you see in some other gamemodes caused by it.
Like, you won't constantly have to deal with PK appeals and admin abuse reports like in some weird war simulation we have

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Im especially looking forward to it as it doesn't entierly consist out of a conflict between some parties, therefore getting rid of all that drama you see in some other gamemodes caused by it.
Like, you won't constantly have to deal with PK appeals and admin abuse reports like in some weird war simulation we have
'this guy has mil-spec augment better search for any pk reason to get that xddd'
idk

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We'd prefer to focus on character development than constant tension. The tension will come inter-personally, rather than inter-factionally.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
People did actually do that in Deus ex.

They basically kidnapped people, stole their augs then sold them on the black market.
never played the game so i was just making a wild assumption of what people would do lol

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Idk if this has been asked/answered, but if what city would you base it in? Personally I'd love to see that one city in HR that had two levels ( forgot the name )

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
People did actually do that in Deus ex.

They basically kidnapped people, stole their augs then sold them on the black market.
Exactly, something we want to make possible, but in a difficult way.

Not every Tom, Dick and @harry would know how to surgically remove an aug, and augs would killswitch permanently three or so minutes after death, so the target would have to be alive.
[doublepost=1476911010][/doublepost]
Idk if this has been asked/answered, but if what city would you base it in? Personally I'd love to see that one city in HR that had two levels ( forgot the name )
Either Detroit or Hengsha.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Detroit is the main one, with the sewers and what not. (The 1st one)

There's also a Hong-Kong-esque one as well.

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
hey let's rob it off him instead as this isn't going to be full of restrictions
This is basically how scrap comes into it.

Sure, you wont have to worry about being harvested in the middle of the street, but if you're dumb enough to go down into gang/harvester territory with anything better than scrap augments, then you're risking being stripped and having to get scrap yourself. That's where the combat tension is mainly going to be focussed, and that's where your character may need to defend themselves.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
hengsha was the two level city with all the high rise buildings, detriot was that run down urban shit hole of a main map
spent hours getting lost in hengsha because of its layout

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Also, would there be a source of income as HL2RP has with rations in any way?