• Discord

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
I like discord much much better, tags doesn't really matter. And I can use Discord for free on mobile, which is nice. So when I am on vacation and I don't have a laptop, I can always use Discord on my phone to chat when I'm bored. Also, less soundboard being used

Reactions: List

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I like discord much much better, tags doesn't really matter. And I can use Discord for free on mobile, which is nice. So when I am on vacation and I don't have a laptop, I can always use Discord on my phone to chat when I'm bored. Also, less soundboard being used

talking to e-friends on vacation is not something most normal people do friend.

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
talking to e-friends on vacation is not something most normal people do friend.
I do, free is always better and it's easier.

The servers you wish to join are saved up, so you can join fast between servers and what's the big difference? It's just like the same but easier and has more things to it. Only tags aren't available while they aren't really worth it, I find discord better then Teamspeak, just because how easier it is and I haven't really look at Discord or Teamspeak completely, but Discord is a yes for me.

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae

The servers you wish to join are saved up, so you can join fast between servers and what's the big difference? It's just like the same but easier and has more things to it. Only tags aren't available while they aren't really worth it, I find discord better then Teamspeak, just because how easier it is and I haven't really look at Discord or Teamspeak completely, but Discord is a yes for me.
just pirate ts on ur phone lol

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae

whatever floats ur boat big man

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Discord is apparently getting an update for a channel tree, lets hope that becomes a thing when we get more people on the server.

goobypls

the best naked combatant
Nebulae
Discord is perfectly fine and it servers its purpose which is communication via talking.

It's easy to use, doesn't require any joining procedure everything you start it up and it's free.

Not like it would be laggy as fuck and you can't understand anyone.

I like it and I don't mind if we continue using it

Slothmachine

Lemon Pope
Nebulae
TS3 is better for communities, Discord is better for small groups of friends coming on to play something.
  • The permission system on discord is absolute crap
  • the chat channels have their advantages but generally having channel chats is much more convenient for pretty much everything
  • it feels like there's a lot more lag and people cutting out on it.
TS is just a lot easier to manage and customize, you can actually kick/ban people and like plankt0n said if it's a non-profit org ts is also free

It's easy to use, doesn't require any joining procedure everything you start it up and it's free.
TS is better on that regard if you ask me

We tried to swap to discord on LP, and it went dead after a while for a reason.

I mean, if we stay that's fine, ultimately it's up to Alex and Impulse, but I would personally prefer swapping to TS.

Elliot

¯\_ º ͜ʖ º _/¯ not the head mod
Nebulae
Well take it this way guys, while everything is being setup there won't be a switch, but the discussions can be reopened once the game servers are up and stable, giving Alex and impulse a chance to focus on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.