Suggestion: Industrial Revolution Roleplay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 243
  • Start date

Do you want this?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Maybe, if it replaces WW3RP.

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 243

You know what?

@Warwick I'm sorry I lashed out on you like that. I simply don't like the rating when it is given without any context behind it. You're probably right about this one, I accept that.

And to the rest of you, your opinions matter to me. It was a harsh time, but it makes it more fun for me- but I guess that's just me.

I should probably stick to writing RP docs that don't get any recognition, and guides that become nebulaufarms.

Again, I'm sorry for today Warwick. I wasn't being friendly like I usually am. By the way, I knew you wrote those descriptions. You told me afterall, when we were still friends. I wasn't being snarky, I was being genuine to you.

But it's okay.
Lock the thread, please. Someone?
[doublepost=1481146381][/doublepost]
/me toils for a single shilling
/me dies of polio at age 13

blimey guv
A much purer time :ok:

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
[doublepost=1481146381][/doublepost]
A much purer time :ok:
when youre only 6 but your mom and dad's six collective shillings a week isn't enough to pay the bills so you need to get a job at a factory to get 1 and a half shillings for the same work as your parents and get placed in a more dangerous position due to your smaller size and supposed agility as a child
week one you get fired because you lost eight of your fingers to a textile machine and your family starves to death

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

when youre only 6 but your mom and dad's six collective shillings a week isn't enough to pay the bills so you need to get a job at a factory to get 1 and a half shillings for the same work as your parents and get placed in a more dangerous position do to your smaller size and supposed agility as a child
week one you get fired because you lost eight of your fingers to a textile machine and your family starves to death
I left the kids out, because it would probably attract DrPepper

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
I left the kids out, because it would probably attract DrPepper
wtf if timmy doesnt work in a factory then the family goes hungry

this is an unacceptable removal of a necessity to the setting

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
timmy will get molested by dr pepper on the way to the factory :( :( :sob:
the family NEEDS those extra shilling dr pepper will pay
how will they get their half a loaf of bread

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@vamure u could be a cobbler as an actual valuable job on here

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
yes sir mr quality posts

If you want to criticize a suggestion you would write a more detailed post then just pointing out a simple quality that you might think that has potential.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you want to criticize a suggestion you would write a more detailed post then just pointing out a simple quality that you might think that has potential.
xd i'm not going to write out a 10 page essay on each and every detail that makes this idea shit

and just because you post "i think <insert quality every roleplay server has here> would be fun" doesn't make your post a good post, and ironically, it's more of a shitpost than my posts

at least i don't try to make short 'xd yes very nice' posts to try and mask my shitposting :ok:

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
xd i'm not going to write out a 10 page essay on each and every detail that makes this idea shit

and just because you post "i think <insert quality every roleplay server has here> would be fun" doesn't make your post a good post, and ironically, it's more of a shitpost than my posts

at least i don't try to make short 'xd yes very nice' posts to try and mask my shitposting :ok:

No one is asking you to write a detailed comment but don't place some dead meme has your response for it,and how the hell is it a shitpost,might not contribute has much to the topic but at least it is not a shitpost,I can develop my opinion from there meanwhile you can't.