Suggestion: Industrial Revolution Roleplay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 243
  • Start date

Do you want this?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Maybe, if it replaces WW3RP.

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No one is asking you to write a detailed comment but don't place some dead meme has your response for it,and how the hell is it a shitpost,might not contribute has much to the topic but at least it is not a shitpost,I can develop my opinion from there meanwhile you can't.
how the hell is it a shitpost,might not contribute has much to the topic but at least it is not a shitpost
not contribute has much to the topic
not a shitpost
2p2VVIM.jpg

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
yeah well it should be "has nothing"

Not an argument,already stated that I contributed less then a well built post but more than a simple meme used to show how you are against this idea.But lets stop de-railing this and get back on topic.

The lack of weaponry can be fixed with the FOF weapon pack.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not entirely sure, but I'd say @alex is looking in to possibilities for a third server round about now, as the community's getting large enough to handle one, or at least, it will be once a server is decided on.

While Alex always has said that Nebulous is a community, not a business, that doesn't mean new gamemodes, schemas, and ideas will be immediately accepted, tried out, or even considered.

From what I can tell, big contenders for a third server are DXRP, another damn ApocalypseRP, or something original that Alex and the rest of Head Staff want to do.

When thinking of a gamemode, very few people actually look at available content, and blindly write something that yeah, is a nice idea, but impossible without making everything yourself. Coming up with ideas is easy. Coding, mapping, writing a detailed lore and rules list, making events, making content and administrating isn't.

Always think of how a server would work and be popular and enjoyed before releasing your idea to criticism.

D

Deleted member 243

xd i'm not going to write out a 10 page essay on each and every detail that makes this idea shit

and just because you post "i think <insert quality every roleplay server has here> would be fun" doesn't make your post a good post, and ironically, it's more of a shitpost than my posts

at least i don't try to make short 'xd yes very nice' posts to try and mask my shitposting :ok:
fuck off, loser

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fuck off, loser
if you're going to make suggestions for a gamemode, at least make them applealing my dude

no one wants to roleplay /me hard labor then roleplay dying of the flu

D

Dazza

Cities in 18th and 19th century Britain were overcrowded, disease ridden shitholes. working conditions were auschwitz level and most people lived in extortionate one room decaying apartments with no furniture at all that they had to share with on average another 3-4 families. The people who died at 40 (ie most people) were lucky because that meant they didnt have to work until they couldnt and then starve to death in poverty. I can't think of anything worse than this rp suggestion.

Tl;dr No
[doublepost=1481200515][/doublepost]
/me starves the irish

@char now this... this i can get behind

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Cities in 18th and 19th century Britain were overcrowded, disease ridden shitholes. working conditions were auschwitz level and most people lived in extortionate one room decaying apartments with no furniture at all that they had to share with on average another 3-4 families. The people who died at 40 (ie most people) were lucky because that meant they didnt have to work until they couldnt and then starve to death in poverty. I can't think of anything worse than this rp suggestion.

Tl;dr No
[doublepost=1481200515][/doublepost]

@char now this... this i can get behind

Yet in our HL2RP universe we are living in a police state were out working conditions are shit while we are slowly starved,not able to reproduce and forced to obey to them or face death.

There are some interesting topics around this roleplay suggestion (if you are going with 19th kinda style London)

-The crime / It is the century of street gangs and gang wars would be common and surely an interesting way to live
-Weaponry/ Martin-Henry's and Webley Revolvers would be great improvments for the Metropolitan Police yet the average Joe will get his smooth bore musket or a snider this will create some interesting combatrp
-Industry / You will have people compete in this free market and due to the nature of poverty in the big cities it creates a feel of almost survival

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can literally see this dying in a couple weeks.

Sorry :(

D

Dazza

Yet in our HL2RP universe we are living in a police state were out working conditions are shit while we are slowly starved,not able to reproduce and forced to obey to them or face death.

If I had to choose life in 18th century London or life under combine occupation I would choose combine everytime

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
or we could just support this guy

oh wait
wrong time
shit
either way rp in this time would be pretty boring tbh, fuck all content for a start as well as quickly going stale - there is no way you can really spice it up.
and if you don't have kids in it ur basically removing 50% of the industrial revolution.

Nebulae
THANKS WARWICK, for calling me dumb for sharing something that seemed nice to me during the time of writing it. Which took time and some effort to put together. Thanks a lot, pal. Didn't know I wasn't intelectually incapable because of an idea I had??
Dont care about him
He get's off on being a ass