[Suggestion] Replace WW3RP with WW2RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22

Basically the members of this new community who are CRAZY ABOUT ROLEPLAY may enjoy World War Two instead of Cold War RP, but I can't really speak for them considering I am just a humble hl2 player. I do remember when QZRP was alive a lot of people wanted to replace it with WW2 RP, so maybe we could have WW2 instead of WW3 in the event of that mode being brought back. To spice things up, we could alter between the Pacific campaign and European campaign monthly, or during events.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Lets focus on getting the forums working first and getting HL2RP up before people start suggesting these sort of expansions.

Reactions: List

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
please no, not ww2rp and not ww coldwar s2k
This.

While I'm not the most unbiased person on the subject of lore changes or generally big changes to the gamemode, I think that using a past war that has already happened is just a bad idea. The way 1983 WW3RP was executed was much better due to the fact that it was basically: "What if the leaders back then hadn't acted like they did?"
I would much rather just have the very first WW3RP back due to the fact that the future is a much more flexible timeline for a war, and I personally enjoy it more. (I'm no history guy)
I could still live with 1983 WW3RP but just not with WW2RP. There's no reason to try it if we don't have people like Dallas to execute it, especially considering that if we DO go to WW2RP, we are destroying the time they spent into creating the lore.

But that's just my opinion.

E:
17:46 - lil fandango: honestly you know what pal
17:46 - lil fandango: just for you
17:46 - lil fandango: if old ww3rp lore was tried again
17:46 - lil fandango: i would come forward and help to make it not shit

hello friends can we change to the old ww3rp lore

Reactions: List

rjwils

roleplay dude
Nebulae
ww3rp had a fuck ton of potential but I think the memes got too great
i think a clean slate is just what it needs honestly, re-work the rules and the factions and shit
i had quite a few plans for it before it became way too stale for me to even put effort into

Labyrinth

oily black man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lets not get ahead of ourselves here. we don't even have the hl2rp server up and running yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.