[Suggestion] Replace WW3RP with WW2RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
I was actually thinking; if I managed to get my hand on the rights to WW3RP about making it somewhat in the future - possibly making it a sequel to the old WW3RP canon?

Just a thought - because you know :fullownership:.

A man can dream :(

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
I was actually thinking; if I managed to get my hand on the rights to WW3RP about making it somewhat in the future - possibly making it a sequel to the old WW3RP canon?

Just a thought - because you know :fullownership:.

A man can dream :(
The chairman and Locke go at it again? Or maybe a couple years in the future with new leaders, and tension growing all over again.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
The chairman and Locke go at it again? Or maybe a couple years in the future with new leaders, and tension growing all over again.

I was thinking something along the lines of the next generation down the line - although a major problem would be the futuristic aesthetic.

Like - the kids of the characters from WW3RP in this new war; that kinda thing. 20 - 30 years in the future.

Reactions: List

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
I was thinking something along the lines of the next generation down the line - although a major problem would be the futuristic aesthetic.

Like - the kids of the characters from WW3RP in this new war; that kinda thing. 20 - 30 years in the future.
The 'future' wouldn't advance that much in 20-30 years.
Stuff like bionic boots and exosuits would be finished, but I don't see any high-tech OP shit coming out in that period.
Plus, both pieces of equipment are only pushing the physical boundaries of the human body.
If that's what you were aiming for, though, I do definitely like the sound of it.

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae

So WW4RP?

patty

Proton
Nebulae
Or...we could just wait to see how hl2rp and ftrp do in population wise. I do think doing ftrp now will split the community to much, but that's my own thought.

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
If we create our own lore we can drag in shit from anywhere really. What you need is some form of large-scale conflict, driving two large powers apart and having some catastrophic events of some scale. Honestly, we could really go with anything for that, from WW1RP to a futuristic war of some kind, potentially happening in space. Honestly, the futuristic war sounds like it may be more useful, we can basically pull any old rp map out using that method, claiming it's some planet.

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
I just hope for a decent weapon pack tbh FA:S and the lore with it was great tbh coals vs globs made so many good times

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Maybe we should focus on the current servers being established before thinking of another one; don't want to over extend.

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Maybe we should focus on the current servers being established before thinking of another one; don't want to over extend.
Yeah, having three servers off the bat without even testing the waters with two seems like a one way fast road to this community eating shit and being put in the dirt.

patty

Proton
Nebulae
We don't even have a world-war server yet. How about we stick to the current server's we have like @scrubmcnoob said?

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Okay guys, forget the whole server idea, lets just expand with ten servers and encompass all of gmod. Hogwarts rp here we come :16k:

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Okay guys, forget the whole server idea, lets just expand with ten servers and encompass all of gmod. Hogwarts rp here we come :16k:
Where can I apply for staff? Nah, but seriously, let's just settle on the two servers we have right now and make those the best we can, get a steady player base, and then think about opening a new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.