[Suggestion] Would anyone be interested if we relaunched QZRP?

Would you like to encourage staff to try to revive it?

• Total voters

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
ill say this, FTRP, as the re-launch here on NB, was good for the first month
it really was kinda fun then, BUT
then it started dying on that map, and we all knew it.
so a map switch was done, and another perhaps 2 weeks or maybe a month of fun was done

then it died and it just shut down, its like we burnt the legs first on that desert map and then we burnt the rest of the FTRP body

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
chromesthesia roleplay where you roleplay a slightly depressed university student with no money and no motivation

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
chromesthesia roleplay where you roleplay a slightly depressed university student with no money and no motivation

The whole point of roleplay is being something you're not.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
the apocalypse happend before vr was able to be purchased grrrrr
use your
latest

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
but it happened?
it wasn't a dig at you

i personally loved the concept, the lore and the storytelling, but it just didn't work in practise

can you stop taking things so personally especially seeing as i'm too burnt out at this point to care that much about a gamemode i might have done

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
i'm sorry raphael didn't you call the staff imbecile because something didn't go your way and decided to join that doomed-from-the-start community otherwise known as after flash?

well,
trIjBI1.png
; ftrp or qzrp is now history, for reals now

Last edited:

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
i'm sorry raphael didn't you call the staff imbecile because something didn't go your way and decided to join that doomed-from-the-start community otherwise known as after flash?

well,
trIjBI1.png
; ftrp or qzrp is now history, for reals now
Well we lacked the funding to maintain our servers, Ace stated it may get relaunched down the road. Anyhow I still enjoyed my time there because we were a small community of great roleplayers. As far as that staff thing goes, I think it it's fair that I got insulted by staff banning me for being racist IC, alot of great characters got banned purely for representing racism in the roleplay.

I still know alot of guys here that are cool, I just didn't like how that was handled at all.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
id much rather relaunch ww3rp with the not-shitty theme of 80's cold war

or something else that isnt complete trash

ftrp is boring anyway, both times it had shitty rules and shitty management, without enough custom stuff to make it good