[Suggestion] Would anyone be interested if we relaunched QZRP?

Would you like to encourage staff to try to revive it?

• Total voters

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
I had some of my greatest roleplay experiences on there, the only flaws I saw with it was that sometimes staff would get pissed off if you asked them if there was loot at certain locations, like if you tried to /me a scenario. It seemed like half the staff encouraged the roleplay of scavenging the others script hunting.

So basicly what I would like to suggest is that if there is interest for it, that we could consider relaunching QZRP with a staff team that mostly works as gamemasters, their roles besides dealing with minges would be to encourage constant smaller events and assist the playerbase in building the story, rather than staff entirely forcing the community on a path. (Such as back when the Mayor got assasinated and it got voided, then elections got rigged and ect due to admin bias protection.)

I think it would be a success aslong as staff works along with the playerbase, not ordering it. We want to see actual individual players be able to make something of their characters instead of staff filling out all the keyplayers with "event/important" characters.

Any thoughts?

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can see that you are an expert in argueing good Sir.

dunno why anyone would make an argument against qzrp when its failed twice, pretty obvious how it would turn out if it was to be put up for a third time

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Honestly, Raph. As much as I love FT/QZ, it's dead. HS refuse to revive it and frankly, there are potential for the other gamemodes that would be more succesful. If we relaunch FT/QZ again it would be the v4.0, and I think 3.0 is the number where we can realize it's not gonna work. You can always have hope, but honestly. It's dead, so let something else take it's place.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
lmao
let the abused body of FTRP/QZRP be at peace
The concept of survival roleplay have always been entertaining and great for character development, I'm not quiet sure what have lead to this issue but I suspect it has been issues with who staffed it.
Perhabs it doesn't have to be directly QZRP/FTRP but atleast some sort of survival focused roleplay.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The concept of survival roleplay have always been entertaining and great for character development, I'm not quiet sure what have lead to this issue but I suspect it has been issues with who staffed it.
Perhabs it doesn't have to be directly QZRP/FTRP but atleast some sort of survival focused roleplay.

My friend.

It doesn't matter how good your argument is.

Head Staff have pretty much vowed never to do it again because it is a failed business practise.

Right now, the 2 main contenders for a 3rd server is @Warwick's DXRP (Which is literally one step away from being confirmed) and generic zombie apocalypse RP, which Alex said is too soon to consider at this stage iirc.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
When tho?????

I think it's when Alex gives the go ahead. As far as I've been told, most other Head Staff have given a "Sure, why not?" To the idea, but Alex is just considering every option.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
My friend.

It doesn't matter how good your argument is.

Head Staff have pretty much vowed never to do it again because it is a failed business practise.

Right now, the 2 main contenders for a 3rd server is @Warwick's DXRP (Which is literally one step away from being confirmed) and generic zombie apocalypse RP, which Alex said is too soon to consider at this stage iirc.

Well I just like the concept of a survival roleplay, so it doesn't have to be QZRP/FTRP I suppose DXRP is something cyberpunkish?