[Suggestion] Would anyone be interested if we relaunched QZRP?

Would you like to encourage staff to try to revive it?

• Total voters

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
How about you don't spread misinformation first of all.

No, it's not 'one step away from being confirmed' right now. And given recent circumstances I wouldn't go around claiming that it's what's happening/close to happening.

That's what I remember @Rictalspace and @Warwick telling me on the TS when he resigned.

Sorry if that was untrue.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
since everyone and their mum is shitting out 3rd server ideas i propose a server run by myself and @Zak

skyrim argonianRP

• remove stormfag
  • remove imperial cucks
  • argonia strong
  • fuck the thlamor elven losers
  • lizard dick
failing that we make sangheiliRP sound good
Only if I can be a greedy pendant-peddeling Khajiit

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
That's what I remember @Rictalspace and @Warwick telling me on the TS when he resigned.

Sorry if that was untrue.
Let me just grab this information that has been given me in private and throw it all over the forums, possibly shitting on the entirety of it because I want others to think I'm cool and know big men who tell me the secrets!!111!!1!

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
some people need to learn to let go

as much as the whole playerbase - yes, all 4 players loved it, it's still just not a good idea

D

Deleted member 243

You know, the first launch of FTRP was great, things were going well and the servers were full. But there was something wrong. You couldn't pick a side, either you were a mutant or a survivor. Actually, no. Getting a mutant was hard as fuck and even harder to roleplay on, being a milrem was like applying for CP, but without the amputations and stuff. Also, FrundSec was the main enemy, yet applying for one was like applying for OTA, it was hard. Also, when those two factions went against eachother, it became cringey as hell. It slowly turned into WW3RP, with applying for UPM didn't even take effort since they became IC applications. Which meant free guns and a broken economy.

It was good, it would be good, but only if it sticked to what it was, a horror-survival roleplay server, not some cheap stalker x ww3rp x metro spin-off.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
I came out the dark mists of lurking to say, No.
It failed last time as it failed to hold a playerbase, what makes you think that it will hold now?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
You know, the first launch of FTRP was great, things were going well and the servers were full. But there was something wrong. You couldn't pick a side, either you were a mutant or a survivor. Actually, no. Getting a mutant was hard as fuck and even harder to roleplay on, being a milrem was like applying for CP, but without the amputations and stuff. Also, FrundSec was the main enemy, yet applying for one was like applying for OTA, it was hard. Also, when those two factions went against eachother, it became cringey as hell. It slowly turned into WW3RP, with applying for UPM didn't even take effort since they became IC applications. Which meant free guns and a broken economy.

It was good, it would be good, but only if it sticked to what it was, a horror-survival roleplay server, not some cheap stalker x ww3rp x metro spin-off.

It isn't happening.

Reactions: List