Suicide Bomb kills 4 in Medina, Saudi Arabia

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-bombings-jeddah-medina-prophets-mosque-qatif

i've been to this city for an islamic pilgrimage time ago

_90288010_mediaitem90286855.jpg

fuck isis, and refugees

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
there was also an attack on baghdad yesterday (the 3rd), where it was reported that 120 died

seems to be following a pattern last year of a load of attacks during ramadan, and these have been receiving a lot more coverage since they're major cities

there have been attacks in the 100's to 200's monthly these last few months

Reactions: List

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
Oh for fuck's sake, bombings and terrorist attacks are slowly becoming more common, and we can never know exactly where they will happen.
I am seriously becoming paranoid over this since at any time I could be the victim of an attack.
Hell, even you could be attacked at any moment!

D

Deleted member 332

They're all ignorant cunts. I honestly think many believe they are in the right (due to religion) with what they're doing. I've seen how worked up people can get about it. Thing is it's been building for a long time.

They have had to put up with dictators, invasions and bombings for years. If the same thing happened to me I think I'd be out to get the world, and religion would help me get more people on side. What they're doing is beyond wrong but there are always preventable causes. Fuck Isis though.
[doublepost=1467714399][/doublepost]
Oh for fuck's sake, bombings and terrorist attacks are slowly becoming more common, and we can never know exactly where they will happen.
I am seriously becoming paranoid over this since at any time I could be the victim of an attack.
Hell, even you could be attacked at any moment!

Dude that's just you succumbing to the fear mongering. Being afraid never helped any situation ever. Ofc it's hard not to be... Idk.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
seems to be following a pattern last year of a load of attacks during ramadan
the muslims are striking at eachother while they are weakened
[doublepost=1467721074][/doublepost]
They have had to put up with dictators, invasions and bombings for years.
stop trying to fucking justify it they're just mad cunts

countries like poland have been getting raped by everyone around them for hundreds of years but you dont see terrorists from there

D

Deleted member 332

stop trying to fucking justify it they're just mad cunts

countries like poland have been getting raped by everyone around them for hundreds of years but you dont see terrorists from there

Good point, but everybody has a reason. Everything you or anybody else ever did was based on the positive or negative actions of others OR your genetics. It's possible to justify anybody really. That doesn't mean I think it's right and they shouldn't be stopped. What I'm doing is trying to see things from both perspectives, as I don't want to be ignorant. The only way to solve a problem is to understand the cause of it. Poland and Middle-Eastern countries are very different from one another. Poland has developed around developed countries. The Middle-East has not at all. They're in their own world and they think they're doing the right thing. Just like eeeeeverybody else. The whole world thinks it's right. I personally think they should be wiped off the face of the earth; that's what I think is right.