Suicide Bomb kills 4 in Medina, Saudi Arabia

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
can we implement a rule that prevents people posting threads on even vaguely serious real world issues?
"people are not allowed to discuss things because they don't have the same opinion as me"

simple solution : don't click on those fuckin threads instead of crying

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
"people are not allowed to discuss things because they don't have the same opinion as me"

simple solution : don't click on those fuckin threads instead of crying
i haven't read anyone elses post apart from the main post and people quoting, I literally have no idea what other people's opinions are on the subject

the reason I say is because these threads are always a shitstorm

Reactions: List

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i haven't read anyone elses post apart from the main post and people quoting, I literally have no idea what other people's opinions are on the subject

the reason I say is because these threads are always a shitstorm
dont come to the internet to discuss hard hitting matters bro

bro ahahah bro

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
The only way to solve a problem is to understand the cause of it. Poland and Middle-Eastern countries are very different from one another. Poland has developed around developed countries. The Middle-East has not at all. They're in their own world and they think they're doing the right thing. Just like eeeeeverybody else. The whole world thinks it's right. I personally think they should be wiped off the face of the earth; that's what I think is right.

We know the root of the problem and there's no way to solve it without easing the European drawn borders caused by the Sykes-Picot treaty and a few others that established the borders of the middle east into its mandates, so unless you've got a time machine; we are stuck with the collective consequences of the dealings of the West.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fuck off spamming my alerts :mad:

9a03d9c91fa7ce8b9a8eb44c8d79df96.gif

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
fuck off spamming my alerts :mad:

9a03d9c91fa7ce8b9a8eb44c8d79df96.gif
ORIGINAL
OH MY GOD I HATE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS
[note; not the unwatch thread thing but rather announcing to everyone in the thread that. NOBODY GIVES A SSSSSSSSHIIIIIIITTTT MAAAN]