i felt bad even if it was a joke lol.

AHHH HELP KM,E​

rejected for the last time
Hatred.jpg

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
if you aint first then you last

Oh hell, Son, I was high that day. That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth... hell you can even be fifth.

Rees

Proton
Nebulae
Also, I wonder how it would've turned out with Heath's Joker bc we never saw a Joker/Harley thing going on in The Dark Knight. Would've been interesting to see

never wouldn't have been Heath's Joker because the Nolan trilogy is in an entirely different universe, since basically DC just started this universe so they could make an Injustice League to cash in the fucking dope dollar like Marvel does.

Also Jared Leto's joker had like 15 minute screen time tops and supposedly he got like 30-40 mins cut so wtf.

also ben affleck didn't get credited because mostly his stunt double played batman in this haha rip

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suicide Squad was okay, but after watching the trailers and then the movie, I noticed there is a lot of cut stuff from the final movie.

In the same sense that Man Of Steel and Batman V Superman were okay?

I think some people's standards are too high for DC, they're still actively pumping out comics and compared to Marvel, none of their films are really that good.

Marvel's focusing on films for good reason. I haven't seen a good Marvel comic in a while, but most DC comics are great.