News Summer is here!

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Blackquill: So we have some updates to the rebel RP system and also discounts to premium-

The entire community:

Q6Rw99h.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
All I can ever think about with the Bird whitelist is the time Finlay got himself blacklisted perma from CP for metagaming the fact we'd just killed and eaten his pigeon.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Blackquill: So we got some new premium whitelists coming, including one of which that can fly and squawk-

Me:

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
First off - establishing independant traders:
  • The idea behind this: There are two tiers of trader.
  • Railway traders who will not have any inherit restriction flags they can hold (So, in short - if you're someone who has worked for flags; you're not being forced to give any up)
  • Independant traders: Non railway entities that will have limitations on the flags they can hold, however they will be allowed to discriminate and sell to whoever they want, affiliate and join groups, conflicts etc.
dont restrict flags at all, the affiliation to a group is about creative control of your character rather than a gameplay balance, don't take that away from people

Thirdly - Ammo crafting:
Ammo crafting was made slightly easier, you now only need paper instead of empty ammo boxes. This is a small change, but worth letting you all know about.
this can be used to turn metal out of thin air, for the record. You'll use the ammo box and the now empty ammo box will be worth a few scraps of metal. You should probably switch it from paper to metal dependent on the breakdown recipe. (not counting shotgun ammo as breaking it down gives you paper)

i like the other stuff good job gamers cool to see stuff's happening

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nebulous: Officially announces a bird whitelist

Also Nebulous: Makes a discount for premium

Premium sales SKYROCKET
2f0.png

[doublepost=1562078933][/doublepost]Also Regarding to events I'm also working on some event ideas with @key

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
this can be used to turn metal out of thin air, for the record. You'll use the ammo box and the now empty ammo box will be worth a few scraps of metal. You should probably switch it from paper to metal dependent on the breakdown recipe. (not counting shotgun ammo as breaking it down gives you paper)
also ammo crafting is still irrelevant as long as you still need primers and gunpowder because neither exist unless the recipe changed

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
What do you mean by neither exist
their spawn rates feel extremely low so the chances of finding one is unlikely but finding both at the same time is even more unlikely, vice versa with the bullet casings if they're still a thing. Should bump the spawn rates up and have them in excess in the new caravan system.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What do you mean by neither exist
I think he means they’re really rare, for example the only thing I’ve ever found is Chinese food and hops

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
Is there any element of chance involved in the farming system? Like a chance of a failed harvest or increasing/decreasing the yield?